Recent content by rogbel

1. Need More Info [e1.5.0 Beta] Crash during battles

I'm having the same issue, fresh save as well. I do run a few mods though, but seeing as the OP doesn't I guess it's not the cause. In my absolutely uninformed opinion, it could have something to do with the new texture and shader problems?
  2. Social/Political options to become ruler

there is a neat mod on nexus called policy additions and changes, and among other things it adds a republic kingdom policy which if active allows for regular ruler elections. That's probably the closest thing right now. Once the dynasty system works properly you could marry the kings daughter and then as your son create your own kingdom and press your claim. I tried to do that recently but my cocktail of mods screwed my save up big time, so no blackfyre rebellions for me :sad:
  3. Changing year length

I remember in warband it used to be quite simple to change the length of a year- number of days in a week, weeks in a month, etc. I used to significantly shorten years for personal immersion, so that wars last for years, travelling to different corners of the map takes months, and little...
Back
Top Bottom