Recent content by Ritz

1. Sneaking into towns/castles.. Impossible?

Does anyone feel that sneaking into towns/castles with just a knife in Brytenwalda is just about impossible if you are forced to fight the guards? Without the ability to block (except chamber blocking, which honestly isnt easy with that toothpick of a knife), I always get easily raped by the...
  2. Missing Villagers - fixed, see first post!

Using 1.35 patched to 1.36, no villagers either  :cry:, except for a rare peasent woman prisoner found in an occasional denia pirate party..
  3. BUG Reports v 1.36 (Read first page before post)

Valkirah said:
    Adorno said:
    Valkirah said:
    After 200 in-game days this is my observation as well.

- No villagers are on the map anywhere
    I see villagers on the map, but I'm only on day 4 or so.
    (v. 1.36 patched)

I'm playing a clean 1.35 patched to 1.36, no cheats, no TweakMB, and I see not a single villager on the whole map.

Hmmmm.... there has got to be an easy fix....

I realised that I have the same problem too, or at least that villagers nowadays have a very low spawn rate. I have seen an occasional denia pirate party having a rare peasent woman as a prisoner, but have never actually seen a villager party walking around like in native. Which probably explains why none of my villages ever increase in prosperity level, unless I build something inside.
  4. Obtaining pregnancy....

Herbiazors said:
    Well.. i just made my wife pregnant.. and then i and my 600 men yes 600, sieged a castle and took it, VICTORY! Raven out!  :cool:

So what was the relation with wife required for her to be pregnant? 95?
  5. Obtaining pregnancy....

baldwin of jerusalem said:
    Provided that your relationship with your wife is 95 or more it will be successful.

Wow isn't 95 relationship a little tough? I mean in those days, nobility never married for love and I would expect the marriage to be consummated, whether the woman like it or not.

While I can understand a possible need to make the player "work" for pregnancy, perhaps it would better to allow pregnancy to occur from the start after marriage every time the player has a meal with his wife, but at certain low percentage each time so as to simulate fertility?
  6. Help with Rus13 WB download

Hi Guys, I've been trying for the whole last weekend to download the WB version of Rus13 (ver 096b) from the m&b repository, but I kept getting my download cut halfway, and as a result unable to obtain a full clean download. Apparently Rus13 seems to be the only mod i cant download fully from...
Back
Top Bottom