Recent content by Renzio

1. Need More Info Crashing "the application faced a problem" when clicking 'Done' after battle

As the title suggests, on multiple campaigns i've been crashing after battles (both manual and auto-resolve). Usually happens a while within a campaign, not on every fight. When reloading to an earlier save of that campaign it still crashes when i try to engage and also again when trying to...
  2. Need More Info Game keeps crashing after the same battle

Hey there,

I've seen more people report this issue and i also seen it is known by Taleworlds under known issues

Been experiencing somewhat similar crashes.
    Basicly getting: "the application faced a problem" after a short delay/freeze in game whenever i click 'Done' at the battle(score)screen. Doesn't matter whether or not i fight manually or auto-resolve. Reloading the save (5+minutes before) doesn't help either.

What worked for you in the end?
  3. Need More Info Game Crash at end of any siege on castles and towns. Version e1.0.10

Hey there,

I've seen more people report this issue and i also seen it is known by Taleworlds under known issues

Basicly getting: "the application faced a problem" after a short delay/freeze in game whenever i click 'Done' at the battle(score)screen. This was not a siege, but normal battle (lord vs lord on world map). Doesn't matter whether or not i fight manually or auto-resolve. Reloading the save (5+minutes before) doesn't help either.
  4. In Progress Game freezes every time I finish a battle as soon as I hit "Done"

Hey there,

Basicly getting: "the application faced a problem" after a short delay/freeze in game whenever i click 'Done' at the battle(score)screen. Doesn't matter whether or not i fight manually or auto-resolve. Reloading the save (5+minutes before) doesn't help either.

It was with armies being less than 500 in total, so the size wasn't the issue for me.
  5. In Progress Constant crashing when hitting done. Possible because I duplicated my wife somehow in game?

Hey there,

So your dual wife roaming around might have effect on this issue for you, but doesn't seem to be limited to that.
  6. In Progress Crash at auto-battle results screen

Hey there,

Back
Top Bottom