Recent content by Reid

1. Reid

In Progress Main character gone after loading in the file

No need to apologize!
  2. Reid

Any updates on this? Was I playing with death enabled without knowing or is it a bug?
  3. Reid

I uploaded the file as a ticket as requested. Thank you.
  4. Reid

Summary: After winning a battle I quit the game. When I loaded the game back my main character was gonne and one of my companion was the party leader. The main character was not in the party but I can see him in the character windown and clan window. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if...
  5. Reid

Need More Info Crash after dying in quest daughter needs help

I tried to convince the daughter first but failed and I think I choose the massacre option. My companion lived and the quest was going the way it always goes.
  6. Reid

Resolved Crashing trying to get into a battle after being captive

After installing todays hotfix the crash is fixed. Thank you!
  7. Reid

Need More Info Crash after dying in quest daughter needs help

Summary: Crashed right after dying in the duel in the quest to save the daughter How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  8. Reid

I was able to see the crash uploader tool and uploaded 2 crash reports. Did the crash again and this is the Crash ID:
    2021-12-20_16.57.19_e248ee752f919d2498387c32c3e37fca
  9. Reid

Summary: I was captured by a lord of the western Empire after losing a battle, now everytime I try to battle some looters the game crashes, no crashed before being captured (not 100% sure if realated). How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  10. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Jesus Christ what a patch.
  11. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

My experience with 1.6.0 as been very stable, no crashes or bugs. Makes me hopefull for faster patches and more content.
  12. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Is this for a new game. I cannot load my 1.5.10 games after the update
    Its just to boot the game up, cant even reach the first menu.
  13. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I cant load the first loading screen without crashing, already verified the files.
  14. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

that they refuse to fix.
    Yes I bet they bring it up internaly and someone says:
    d97.jpg
  15. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Great performance overall and the combat AI seems to be better, specially at blocking with a shield.
Back
Top Bottom