Recent content by Reid

1. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

My experience with 1.6.0 as been very stable, no crashes or bugs. Makes me hopefull for faster patches and more content.
  2. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Is this for a new game. I cannot load my 1.5.10 games after the update
    Its just to boot the game up, cant even reach the first menu.
  3. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I cant load the first loading screen without crashing, already verified the files.
  4. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

that they refuse to fix.
    Yes I bet they bring it up internaly and someone says:
    d97.jpg
  5. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Great performance overall and the combat AI seems to be better, specially at blocking with a shield.
  6. Reid

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Probably another AI downgrade...

They recently hit their 3rd wave peak, it will get better now.
    I was playing multiplayer.
  7. Reid

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Performance increased a lot with this hotfix, thanks!
  8. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I mostly agree with you, all these radical criticism post that can be read on the forums do not help in anyway but on the other side showing an example of how a game with very bad initiall reviews has been able to manage the criticism and turn the situation in a possitive way seems adequate to me.
    I do believe Bannerlord is gonna become the game we all want, but its gonna take time. The sooner we realize that the better.
  9. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Because its not fair, it serves no purpose comparing two different games with different genres, engines, team sizes, budget, years in development, complexity and so on. It just feeds to the never ending "the game should be better" story. I am taking a break from playing the game myself because I'm burnt out, it needs more content for me to jump back in, but I dont come here to post some useless type of "criticism" as I see here everyday. If you feel like the game should be better, post something that promotes that, suggest features, changes to current features, something productive, if you dont have any criticism refrain from posting.
  10. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

No Man's Sky just realized a major patch today. The last one they did was only a month ago.
    I don't know if that says anything about Tale Worlds or not. But it sure made me wish I could see this level of quality updates for Bannerlord
    Comparing games and when they get updated is really not something you should do
  11. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I'd say the next major update is in the anniversary of the game, which is fair.
  12. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I can also play in the 1.5.9 patch after the hotfix.
  13. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Asking to make sure. You are facing this error while launching the game, deleting the sounds folder and verifying not fixed it and you still can't launch the game, right?
    Exactly this, yes.
  14. Reid

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Can you manually delete this folder and validate the files again?
    "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds"
    This didnt fix the problem for me.
  15. Reid

Patch Notes e1.5.8

Theres someone in the multiplayer servers glitching something to do with the sound and making some unberably loud noises in the game making it impossible to stay in the server
    Its not player induced, its the game apparently
Top Bottom