Recent content by readysetexplode

1. Need More Info Campaign map stutters more after day 400+ in game

Is anyone else experiencing this? I now have 2 saves that are past 400 days and the campaign map is stuttering like crazy from the second I start playing the game. I can load a save that has sub 50 days on each of my characters and it runs smoothly again, even without exiting the game and...
  2. Need More Info Drastic graphical processing speed drop from 1.01 patch to the new 1.02 patch.

I have nearly the same exact specs as you and am running into the same problem. Would you be willing to explain how you fixed this issue, perhaps step-by-step? I'm not very tech savvy and don't know how to select which graphic card the game uses.

Go to Options in game, click the Video tab on the left then the 4th option down says Selected Adapter. Make sure that one is set to your GPU then hit Done and restart the game.
  3. Need More Info GPU Memory Crash

Under the VIdeo tab in the options, make sure your Selected Adapter is set to your video card and not your on board graphics.
  4. Need More Info Bad stuttering only in campaign map

The game was running fine for me up until yesterday when I started to experience pretty bad stuttering while traveling on the campaign map. After hours of trying to fix it by changing every setting between the game and my NVIDIA control panel, reinstalling and several other things that I can't...
  5. Need More Info Massive frame drops in campaign

I'm having a similar issue, game stutters terrible while on campaign map but works perfectly fine in all other areas. This happened to me yesterday as well and I narrowed it down to having too much gold (had 65 million due to the woodworking shops). I sold off until I got to 10 million and it was back to normal.

A few hours later it suddenly started happening again and I cant figure out why. One thing I noticed though is that my save from when I first made my character plays just fine, but my recent save at day 683 is stuttering on the campaign map.
Back
Top Bottom