Recent content by RBlindWarlockR

1. In Progress brown shades on cities

btw this snapshot of the issue is in a game with mods but this happen also in vanilla\clean install
  2. In Progress brown shades on cities

when zooming into a city on the world map (particular desert cities) the shade of the textures turn brownish
  3. Discussion Scene Editor will you ever polish the main map?

its been quite a while now the game is out and i constantly post snaps of the exact locations on the main map where some polishing is needed and you keep telling me "next update it be fixed" or "it already got fixed don't worry about it"..yet.. its not.. why dear dev..why the buttering? do i...
  4. In Progress please remove the dam glitching trees infront of sanala

there are glitching trees infront of sanala please remove them.. i would do it myself but it seems you dev did something so one cannot mod your main map without glitching rivers and out of border glitchy landscape.. please for the love of butter fix this..
  5. please do this

yes
  6. please do this

please remove the starting dead perents from showing in clan family tree in sandbox mode
  7. Need More Info main_map visual bugs

also if we already talking..the kuhzait arena spawner are not right..
    when you team vs team the two teams spawn at the same side of the arena corners
  8. Need More Info main_map visual bugs

will upload screeshots soon
  9. SP - General arenas need polishing

kuzaite arena spawn points for each team are located in a bad way also theres too much grass in the arenas (personal opinion)
  10. Need More Info main_map visual bugs

1. floating palm trees around aserai desert 2. bugged textures with aserai and kuzite briges 3. river part that lead to the lake infront of the nortern most aserai city is missing and the lake edge is visible 4. bugged trees infront of sanala that not even fit the geographical area
  11. In Progress glitchy trees infront of sanala and missing river

thank you! you have no idea how much i appriciate this! this issue been an eye sour for so long.
  12. Resolved Graphical issues with trees on campaign map

oh boy..if i had a shekel for every tree bug ive seen so far...corrently the trees infront of sanala need to be removed ..this is an eye sour they render and derendring the leafs on them as you move closer or away from them..and they dont even match the geographical style of the area and im waitinf for few patches now for them to take care of it.
  13. In Progress glitchy trees infront of sanala and missing river

theres glitchy trees infront of sanala on the Main_map that should be removed its always there on the map also theres a missing river part from the bridge to the lake infront of husn fulq and last thing..the bridges models too have some texture thing that need to be checked out (the aserai and...
Back
Top Bottom