Recent content by RBFloat05

1. Kingdom Culture BUG

Any word on whether we will ever get the kingdom culture feature actually working at all? I am tryin to create a soley vaegir world, but none of the troops I make are ever of my own culture. This problem has been around for awhile, and it is the only thing holdin me back from playin.
  2. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

Hmmmm I have a large kingdom and waited weeks and weeks, all my lords still recruit native soldeirs, and I can only recruit natives, even weeks after changing culture.

It is really irritating problem for me, there no way I can fix? I cant figure how to send files.
  3. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

please keep the new empire as a faction, and allow us to join the old empire and serve the snake overlords!
  4. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

if i knew how id send you my game, or any other diplomacy files that you need of it.
  5. Kingdom culture

as i suggested in the other thread

perhaps if somone has a version that works they could send my their scripts.txt
    and the other txt.s related with the faction recruits, i know some but not that many =[

or even a savegame that works anything. i humbly ask for help
    please help

cause i dont really think those fixes work well with diplomacy, sure they change your recruits, but all the lords still recruit random natives,

so, again humple request for aid =[

If i do this would i have to start a new character ?
  6. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

perhaps if somone has a version that works they could send my their scripts.txt
    and the other txt ones that have to do with the faction recruits, i know some but not that many =[

or even a savegame that works anything. i humbly ask for help
    please help
  7. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

yes i do, i also fast forwarded teh time for which the towns recruits reset in the following scripts (update rectruit volunteers) or the like others like the like "update_npc_volunteers
    script ) found in scripts.txt

72 hours, but after owning foregn lands,  adn even recruiting compainin lords, they got native recruites, i want to bring my people to prominence VAEGIR
  8. Kingdom culture

I found a way to fix it, in this old thread

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111418.0.html

I just paste his over your update volunteer npcs in villages, but im thinkin it probly messes alot of stuff up maybe, but the culture is now recruiting right

I pasted his over the update volunteer from villages, and i pasted it over the next one that updates volunteers for lords

should even I do this? or will it mess up stuff later like with the government types with many troops vs few good troops and centralization etc, will what I did break some of that?
  9. Recruiting Faction Troops

this might work with the player recruits, but how do i make my lords recruit same troops?
  10. Kingdom culture

The culture of my guards is the only ones that turn what I set to, all the lords and towns still recruit the native stuff, this is confirmed bug please tell me fix or somethin =[
  11. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

I have just suceeded in getting a chancellor, however i have seen as in another thread that despite me changing the culture of kingdom, only thing that changes is the guards in the keeps, all the towns and lords still recruit whatever type of native people they have =[ is there any fix to this?
  12. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

oh i have a chancellor, so once I capture a town, i can mess with government and culture with him'? do I have to own town myself,and have court there, or does it not work if its owned by a converted vassal?

I really want to change my kingdom culture =[
  13. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

it is as if the dialogue is missing, i see it in the txt file "do you wanna change your culture" but in game I cant bring up subject. my char is not married, is this why?

should I reinstall?

I also cannot change the government of my country like centralization serfdom etc, cant talk to him about it either. =[
  14. how to CHANGE kingdom culture

i talked to my chamberman the constable and the minister, i can choose what culture of the constable recruits, but i cant find kingdom culture ANYwhere please help quick =[ should i reinstall
  15. release

is the release still gonna be on the 19th?
Back
Top Bottom