Recent content by razac

1. please help mne, SERIES?!

but do ppl even play multiplayer?
    the game is old?
  2. please help mne, SERIES?!

thanks alene
  3. please help mne, SERIES?!

mhmm so what is this north and south? and fire and sword is the latest then? or is it this mount and blade 2? where i read somewhere else wont be released. its diffrent everywhere dude. but then i guess it this warband that is the latest
  4. help me please! SERIES=!!?!!!?!

i am thinking about buying this game and i have check their homepage/youtube/wikipedia/google, AND NOWHERE DO IT SAYS what game is released the latest, it is diffrent everywhere! driving me crazy how hard it should be to find out what game is the newest one!, GEEZES! i dont want to buy an...
  5. please help mne, SERIES?!

i am thinking about buying this game and i have check their homepage/youtube/wikipedia/google, AND NOWHERE DO IT SAYS what game is released the latest, it is diffrent everywhere! driving me crazy how hard it should be to find out what game is the newest one!, GEEZES! i dont want to buy an...
  6. help me please! SERIES=!!?!!!?!

Back
Top Bottom