Recent content by Psergiop2

1. [Q] Hotfixes?

Apologies but I've been to the boards and read about hotfixes but haven't found a link to them,are they still up? (I've been getting issues such as reports of missing textures and battle formations from F2,F3, etc.) Thanks in advance.  :D
  2. Quick character poll

I don't see why remove it, I mean,it's not hurting anything, it may be useful for whatever and whoever, I say let it stay,won't hurt.
  3. Media: Screenshots, Videos

I have had to, unfortunately, suspend my activate on this mod but now I am downloading the most current version, I will soon raise an army and post some screenshots!
    (Also, might I add, yours look tremendously appealing, can't wait to ride such beasts)  :mrgreen:
  4. Bugs reporting thread

There is an issue with sea battles; the ships collide in some cases; no soldiers fall at all (except for you), they just go trough each other and push people.
  5. Media: Screenshots, Videos

Christ I've not gotten that far yet,the menus are a bit confusing (the backgrounds a bit..,well confusing).
    But that seems pretty damn awesome, can't wait to get to one  :eek:
  6. Media: Screenshots, Videos

Let us hope we can fly a dragon eventually.  :mrgreen:
  7. Media: Screenshots, Videos

Christ this looks like a badass mod!
    Can't wait to play it, this definitely something I believe M&B Warband (mods) can benefit more from; fantasy elements.

Good job!  :grin:
  8. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Well my bad I suppose. But I do wonder why you don't have staff to make patrols?
  9. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Hey, my minister (Currently Berembert) doesn't have the option to hire staff.
    No guy to recruit or make patrols or to handle the coffers or anything.
  10. Media/Screenshots

I apologize for such delay to post here,but here's the second ep! :mrgreen:

I apologize I don't remember how to use Spoilers  :oops:
  11. Media/Screenshots

So a brand new let's play,coming up!  :grin:

~Sorry for not having a good thumbnail,I suck at making those e.e~
  12. Media/Screenshots

Well,here is my Let's Play if you want to post it up there :razz:

EDIT: This series is no longer being continued due to a save loss,I have restarted the series.
  13. Beginner's Guide and Manual to Floris [Expanded Unofficial FAQ]

I know this hasn't been replied in a long time,But I'd like to thank you,I didn't even see the freelancing option e.e
    Well thanks again!
    :mrgreen:
  14. Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Seems pretty awesome, and I always wanted some magic in warband, can't wait to play it!Keep up the good work!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  15. [BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

I can't join the assault in siege? Help?!  :sad: :sad:
Back
Top Bottom