Recent content by Prince Oberyn Martell

1. MP Tutorial Scenes Basic Guide On Mapping (Scene Making) In Napoleonic Wars

Hi.
    Does anyone have any idea what the AI mesh ID box does?
    I want to mesh a wall that bots don't try to run through until it is destroyed. Does anyone know how to do this?
  2. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

ARRRGGHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Please Harvain, hear my plight! My ping is sickening on the NA servers. I am banned under the name 15th_Cdt_Rifle_Richard_Sharpe, but you have seen me play as Prince Oberyn Martell for time now.
    I think I was banned for having 15th tAGS by a 15th admin, these were on an old profile from when I did 15th line battles and it was an accident. I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015. I know you have seen me on the server, and surely you know I am not a troll? I really hope you do, 15th is the only server I enjoy it turns out.
  4. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Hello 15th. I am still banned.......why? After years of playing by the rules and even trying to admin from a players position by holding bots back when unbalanced and spending hours countering troll sappers, all to keep the 15th a good server for everyone's benefit, I deserve better. Please unban me, it was one mistake I logged in using an old profile with 15th tags I hadn't used since I was in the 15th doing line battles back when Mad Vixen was an admin. One mistake when I have always played by the rules! It wasn't even Cenkris or Harvain who banned me, it was some new/old admin. And without warning as far as I can tell, the scumbag!
    I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015. My profile name was 15th_Cdt_Rifle_Richard_Sharpe.
    Please unban me, or as this isn't the place to ask for such then point me to a route where I can get unbanned.
    I honestly feel unbanning me is the right thing to do. Please unban
  5. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Hello please remove my ban from the 15th Humans vs bots server.
    I am unclear as to why I was banned as I was playing and didn't get any warning in the chat. I think I might have been banned for carrying 15th tags. THe admin who banned me had 15th tags. I used to be in the 15th then stopped playing under the 15th cdt Rifle Richard Sharpe username, I created another profile called Prince Oberyn Martell and still played on the humans vs bots server, so if he is 15th and thinks I am masquerading as part of his reg because of regimental tags on an old profile, he may have banned me. THis is all speculation, but I know the rules of the server and was breaking no rules at the time of the ban.
    I was banned between 17:30 and 17:50 GMT on the 5th May 2015.
    I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything but forget to change my tags when i stopped playing with the 15th in line battles. Please unban me before I have to hunt down the admin who took the joy from my life.
Back
Top Bottom