Recent content by possum

1. Are bows too weak?

good to know.

seems like it only needs some time.
  2. Are bows too weak?

i created a full steppe character (power draw ~3) and started a fight against looters! directly after i left the starting town. to my suprise i did only 0-4 damage with my bow (hunting bow and +1 arrows). if i can barely damage a looter with my bow, will the highier tier npc completly immune...
  3. im a bit scared now

Seems like i am that good, that even the gods are watching me. the faces were changing all the time during the match.
  4. Disappeared ladies

Done
  5. Disappeared ladies

Hello, seems like some ladies are not appearing ingame. f.e. lady irena. many ladies also do only have leather boots in their inventory and i dont think they are intended to be naked. lady irena is one of them. i gave her some clothes but she still does not appear ingame.
  6. Throwable Warspear inside

DoctorPainkiller said:
    You need a separate item for the melee spear, but it already exists. Just see what the code is for the javelin, and copy paste it for the war spear.

thats what i did.

if i remeber right, every throw/melee weapon is in the throw mode when pulled for the first time. just switch it to melee in the beginning of a battle, it will stay in melee mode until you switch it back to throw-mode. even if you draw a different weapon.
  7. Throwable Warspear inside

The_dragon said:
    it would be much more cooler if you could make it first melee and then ranged...

that seems to be not possible.
  8. Throwable Warspear inside

Overgaul said:
    Blead said:
    I threw warspears before it was cool.

mb562.jpg

Bleargh, lesson nº1 of fight with sharp weapons: attack with the pointy side :!:

nah, he is that cool, he doesnt even have to aim ... or look where to throw the spear :wink:
  9. Throwable Warspear inside

Apsod said:
    Not trying to be rude or anything, but there is really no point in making a thread for such a simple little tweak.

It is also in the wrong board. It should be posted here.

Was not sure where to upload it.  A mod can move it to the forge.

made this thread because i read a few times that i am not the only one who wanted a throwable warspear but noone made one.
  10. Throwable Warspear inside

i accidentally uploaded an older test version of the spear. it has a 93 pierce damage... absolutly devastating  :twisted:

will upload the correct 60p damage version later.
  11. Throwable Warspear inside

Corrected version is up. Can be moved to the Forge. Hello, i always wanted to be able to throw my warspear, so i made one for me. If you want to use it too, just copy it into your "items_kind1.txt" just before the "itm_items_end..." line at the bottom of the file and set the "itemsfile version...
  12. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

i just cant get familiar with it  :???:

how do i disable it?
  13. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

getting the "invalid filename" when i try to download the 1.115x fix.  :sad:
  14. improved graphic mod?

i mostly play singleplayer  :wink:

i will try the polished landscape realistic colors mod, lets see if the files on the first page are working.
  15. improved graphic mod?

this mods has not been updated for nearly two years now. are they still compatible with the current version? i remember that there have been problems with leafs after one patch.
Back
Top Bottom