Recent content by Portg12

1. Portg12

Lords instantly respawning with armies

This was actually an addition I'm fairly certain, to stop the steam rolling that was occuring. But again, this is why I started executing every single noble I fought. Until, now in a late save, I have 7 nobles in the aserai faction I'm a vassal in. One Noble in the Southern Empire who is glitched off the map. And three nobles in the western empire which no longer has cities or castles so we never go to war with them. It's a lonely continent. I really don't want this to be the only way I can win end game.
  2. Portg12

Constant war and executing enemy heros, a newbie guide to ruining your save

Hm, I haven't had an issue with executions. I've been doing that since the start, no nobles, nobody to call up armies. Ya people tend to hate me, but I can get my own factions clans to like me by voting heavily in their favor during castle, city and policy votes. You get a way bigger positive boost to the people you vote for, than negative to the people you vote against. I actually headhunt nobles with my army. Recently executed the last army of battania and was immediately given the 4 cities that were under the nobles and kings control. My faction, Aserai, are going to probably take over the continent. We managed to whittle away the largest competitor factions by head hunting and taking castles. Now the southern empire is huge but with limited generals they won't last long.
  3. Portg12

Can't Court Nobles in Beta?

Anybody else can't court anyone anymore in the beta or is that unique to my playthrough?
  4. Portg12

Minding my own business and entire empire turns on me?

lol Didn't you know minding your own business is one of the most dangerous things a person can do?
    You're right, what in the world was I thinking.
  5. Portg12

Well to be fair the game is marketed as a "Choose your own Adventure" RPG. If you want to be a shady rogue who steals, loots caravans and villages, you should be able to do that. You shouldn't be attacked by 400+ army stacks that you will never win against because you wanted to play a certain way. They could implement a bounty system for something like that, but I'm hesitant to imagine new features when even basic features from Warband are still missing for the foreseeable future.
    I have some hopes since a patch is coming out almost daily. The game will eventually get there and I'm willing to do my part by *****ing about things that aren't working.
  6. Portg12

It may have something to do with the specific lord that declares war on you, perhaps they are a very zealous and hostile type of commander who declares war on everyone? regardless, it's not good knowing that you can be a peaceful trader or bandit hunter and still have a faction army come after you. It would only really make sense if you broke the law.
    And I hadn't broken the law since early game when I smuggled some wares. But I didn't realize what I was doing. Never did it again.
  7. Portg12

Had this happen to me too. I hadn't joined a faction yet. All I had done was trading, tournaments, fighting looters and so on. Our of thin air Battania was suddenly at war with me. No declaration of war, no nothing. All factions were still present, none had been wiped out.

Looked like a clear bug to me.
    None of the factions were left in mine, wonder if this is just a random code being read at the wrong time to the wrong event and then you be dying. I was actually in Battania when this all went down
  8. Portg12

I have heard that after a faction conquers the entire map, they go straight for you if you aren't allied with them.
    That would make sense, they do control everything. I wasn't allied with anyone. I guess I should have. Now it's too late?
  9. Portg12

Nope, no kingdom, no nothing. I've done literally nothing but build up my wealth, kill bandits and looters, and build up my party
  10. Portg12

Not sure what happened here, I was just working on my smithing, with 4 workshops and 3 carvans going and my army of 93 troops. Then I notice all the numbers under parties that used to be white or blue, are now red like the bandits and looters. Next thing I know, 400 troops have surrounded the...
Back
Top Bottom