Recent content by portador de nanismo

1. Suggestions

Teofish said:
    Just struck me. There's been some complaints that the mage faction needs some less overpowered "frontline" troops. I seem to recall there being plans to implement Gnomes to a further extent. Why not add the Gnomes as subordinates of the mages?

Just a suggestion, but why not create "Elementals" that are essentially Shadows that are reskinned/edited to look Red/Orange/Flame Colored (Fire Elemental), Blue (Water Elemental) and whatever your mind decides?

They could be weaker frontline infantry for the Mages and it would retain the same feel for the Mage civilization. It also evokes Dalaran from Warcraft III (Dalaran maps were full of Elementals, associated with Arcane energy and Human Mages were capable of summoning elementals to fight for them)
  2. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but my Wood Elf character has 7 Faith and i still can't use Flame Strike. I only can cast Lay Hands (i think that's how healing is called) and the Bash undead one.
  3. Suggestions

Teofish said:
    Zsword said:
    'berserker' faction
    There's a barbarian kingdom build in the suggestions for revamped native factions I sent Guspav a while back who relies heavily on berserkers. To me Orcs were always more of undisciplined heavy infantry prone than true berserkers.

Like a new human barbarian faction? That would be awesome.

Reaver.png
    Rider.png

Please have them be long haired axe-weilding Desert Barbarians like something out of Conan but with some ancient germanic/ancient celtic/ancient thracian/ancient north american/ancient levantine hints and looks and a primitive rock-cut monolithic architecture. Something with body paint, throwing tomahawks, two handed axes, long hair, leather armor, feathers and celtic torcs, giant wolves, etc.

Specially considering that the Nord faction which is inspired in Scandinavia is already in the game
  4. Suggestions

I'm loving this mod, it's great and it gives me serious Warlords Battlecry 3 nostalgia feels.

My only suggestions is that Undead become a playable race like in Warcraft III/WBC series and any other games that includes undead main characters. Sure, many undead are brainless zombies and creatures controlled through dark magic. But then there are Death Knights, Liches and all nobles of the Undead Faction in game. It feels wrong to be the only living being amongst the Court of the Lich King and seriously want to create a character named Arthas and unleash the Scourge of the Undead over Calradia  :twisted:.
    Maybe have an event that turns the main character into an undead (just a suggestion, don't know the feasibility of that) like a ritual to become a Lich would be a nice lore-friendly solution to this issue.

Also, my other suggestion is to integrate the Freelancer mod into Phantasy mod. It is very realistic for a low born character to grow to fame through the armies of a nobleman and get awarded a title for the bravery in combat.

Oh, and more beards for Dwarves and Humans and some beards for Orcs would be awesome.
  5. Currently working on...

guspav said:
    I'm still making some new maces and morningstars and I haven't really added them to the game itself, just to the brfs, so that will have to wait a bit longer.
    However, I managed to resize the Calradia map and made it 2x bigger, that will allow all factions and spawn points to be a bit more loose and hopefully offer more space for a couple of new towns, villages and castles for the new factions and for the upcoming (not necessarily in the next version, but soontm) dungeons and special quest sites.
    I have already repositioned all castles, towns, spawn points and bridges, but the villages are still left and that is a lot of work since there are 145 of them, but once I have some spare time, I'll get to that really tedious work.

Awesome. is there any chance of that meaning new territory for the current races? The wood elves and the drow feel very 'cramped'. A forest island or something would be great for wood elves and maybe we could find a nice spot around the desert and mountains for the drows.
  6. Compatible mods

LazySteve said:
    Joelnh said:
    This mod is alot of fun..... is there any known compatible mods?
    Like maybe the diplomacy mod.....
    Sadly, diplomacy is currently not compatible with the mod.
    I'm not sure about any other mods but if you leave suggestions on which mods should be integrated me or guspav can give it a try!

What about Freelancer? Gekokujo and 1257AD use it and it is lot of fun. I love to fight some tournments until have 150 renown then become a knight for some Lord.
  7. Women have 2 faces.

Hunter7 said:
    Epicrules said:
    Warrcry13 said:
    Anyone else noticing this problem? Is there a way to fix it? They literally have 2 sets of eys 2 mouths and 2 noses. It's kinda horrifying.

Play the SVN version.

I doesn't work and keep still the double faces every women in the game

189577715705891105d48ce412040cb5532e4554.jpg

Jesus Christ, how horrifying
  8. Too few Settlements?

Leonidas300 said:
    You know, I don't think that there are few sttlements, for me it is good as it is.

mb1.jpg

Well, doesn't Spain, for example, look quite empty? IMO places like Galicia (a portuguese-speaking kingdom that used to be independent) should have more cities such as A Coruña (Crunia/Faro do Burgo) and Vigo. Not to mention the whole central area of Spain that includes the historical core of Castilla y Léon doesn't have much in terms of castles or villages.
    It looks so unevenly distributed...

mb2.jpg

Also, Italy is bothersome to me. Sicily which was very important has 1 city and 2 villages while Sardinia has 2 cities, 1 castle and 3 villages.

mb4.jpg

And lastly, Duchy of Brittany which was independent in 1257 but always a proxy state in conflicts between England and France should have IMO some more settlements. It looks forgotten.
  9. Too few Settlements?

Hey, i'm sorry if this has been discussed before (i have looked at older threads and i haven't found anything) but why is there so few settlements on the map? Is there a limit or does it make the game be too slow for most players? The reason i'm asking is because i love this mod and i've been...
Back
Top Bottom