Recent content by PolarMaths

1. PolarMaths

SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

If you are need of music I got a playlist on you tube that is filled with mostly period-era music during those times. Both Classical and Marching music. These music pieces are usually 1740-50s, 1780-1840s, 1880-1890s but mostly Napoleonic Era.

Here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetXD-ZSle7hvqH7fRFCjTbIQIh5xA0Ak&disable_polymer=true

Your mod is amazing! Keep up with the updates  :grin:
  2. PolarMaths

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Loving these small updates you've been giving us so far, I assume you are going for an immersive/realistic feel of the gameplay in that case I have 3 small suggestions if it is possible,

fixing the square formation if possible, (its weird enough seeing 70 men form into a square but it turns out to be a long thick line)

telescopes instead of pressing V and getting a zoomed in screen as your best field examiner,

Hussar pelisses being worn over the dolman like a jacket since Hussar pelisses were only slung on the shoulder on parade.

please do consider!

3. PolarMaths

63e NA Siege Server

Im not part of the 41st, so im not in the 41st, so can I please get unbanned?
  4. PolarMaths

63e NA Siege Server

Can I request an unban again please? Im no longer associated with the 41st anymore. My original post for reference.

Username: 41st_RcT_PolarMaths
    I was perm banned January 12, 2016, 10:00 EST time and I dont know why. I wasnt talking or looking at chat, and it was just playing at a cannon all by myself alone.
    I dont know which admin banned me, sorry.
    I think I should be unbanned because I was perm banned and I wasnt breaking any rules. No one was around the cannon so I wasnt breaking the sharing cannon rule. For a perm ban, I was not given any warning and still don't know what I did too deserve the perm ban.
    I do not know my user identification number, sorry.
    Thanks!
  5. PolarMaths

63e NA Siege Server

Username: 41st_RcT_PolarMaths
    I was perm banned January 12, 2016, 10:00 EST time and I dont know why. I wasnt talking or looking at chat, and it was just playing at a cannon all by myself alone.
    I dont know which admin banned me, sorry.
    I think I should be unbanned because I was perm banned and I wasnt breaking any rules. No one was around the cannon so I wasnt breaking the sharing cannon rule. For a perm ban, I was not given any warning and still don't know what I did too deserve the perm ban.
    I do not know my user identification number, sorry.
    Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom