Recent content by Pladio

1. Warband Port

I'm considering buying Warband just for SoD lol

Good luck all
  2. Beginners Guide to SoD

I don't think there is a one click thing. U might be able to find a mod that does it and try putting it into this one, but the game might malfunction.
  3. Game was working but not anymore :(

Hi, I was playing perfectly for 160 in-game days. There were a few crashes here and there, but now it crashed and I can't load the game anymore. Any help ? :(
  4. Beginners Guide to SoD

Great guide :smile:

I'm using the tormentor's weapon. It's great :grin:
  5. Some of my army leaves when I recruit Heros (NPC)

Have you :

- Updated to the latest M&B patch ?
    - Checked your party's morale ?
  6. Love the mod, but..

I have 5 lords now. It's going better. I'm on my way to my first town and according to my strategy advisor, I have less than 200 days left before they arrive. So I'm in a terrible position o_O
  7. Love the mod, but..

I'm not an expert at all. I'm on day 120 or something and I had 4 castles, but the AI took two of them back...

One thing that was a good idea is to have good enough relations with all mercenary guilds so that you could take any prisoners and upgrade them... I think you should stick with the merc that complements your army and playstyle. I'm playing as the villianese so I have little good infantry, so the merc guild I use the most is the black army for their armored infantry.

I do have some serpents as well because I needed some more cavalry and neither the black army or the villianese have many of these.

I suggest taking castles over with the help of the AI lords, but for the rest keep them in defense I think...

Tell me if you have anymore questions or even suggestions for me.

When does the legion arrive actually ?
  8. Love the mod, but..

This mod was made for you to be king and conquer factions, not to be a vassal at all. Also, I think it might be better to restart at this point ...
  9. Some of my army leaves when I recruit Heros (NPC)

Your renown drops every week, so if let's say your limit is 50 troops and you have a full party of 50 troops, but then your renown drops enough so that your limit becomes 48 troops, 2 or more units will decide to leave your party.
  10. Great mod :)

I love it :) Except for it taking my study time away from me and a few rare crashes to desktop. Will there be any further development of the mod ?
  11. Need a little help with character build/overall strategy

I'm not sure about Nords, but I'm playing with Swadians and I can quite easily capture castles with about 40 high-level troops. Things like Hired Blades, Ironclad Knights of Swadia and so on. Well those and another 50 other units.

You should try focusing on Castles that other kingdoms just captured recently, they will have less troops and less of them. I would recommend attacking castles with the least amount of top troops.

So a castle without Scourges, Ironclad Knights, Goliaths, ... are the best bets. Or with as few of them as possible.
  12. Money, money !!

Ironclad Knights cost 1500 denars each per week. How in the name of stuff do you pay for that ?? I can't keep up, but they're my strongest warriors, what do I do ?
  13. Nice mod

Hey, Just wanted to congratulate the modders on this mod. It really makes the game different. Especially all those elite units. I'm not a big fan of the death part though. What would be nice though is for me to finally get a veteran ironclad knight. My knights have been knights for twenty...
  14. How do you make enough money ?

I am at war with the Vaegirs unfortunately, but I have been using trade somewhat too and am slowly learning about the different good prices to buy at.
    I finally got my second castle. I still think I'm going to slow and for some reason none of mu people believe in the one even though I'be had a church and chapel in my village for at least three in-game weeks.
    Any ideas why ?
    I hope I will finally make some money now or at least not lose any because of my fiefs...
  15. How do you make enough money ?

I don't think I'm going to beat off the invasion, I'm already at day 130 or something and all I have is 1 castle ...
    I think the Antaran Elite is great for defense in sieges and any open battles, but waiting to be shot with arrows and bolts while trying to put a siege tower in place is suicide lol.
Back
Top Bottom