Recent content by Phillip4u

1. Phillip4u

MP Role-playing

It is a good game when it deals with that world conquest taking over vibe. You can have your kingdom or be a lord to others. This game is still in development so I can't really give my complete review but so far, I like it. I wish it was more character customization options when it comes to the...
  2. Phillip4u

Why is it hard maintaining your own kingdom?

Thank you for your response. I play on the latest beta version that is out now. I always update it when they release something new.
  3. Phillip4u

Why is it hard maintaining your own kingdom?

I was able to form my own kingdom but it been painfully hard lately. I have vassals with 100 relations but he still, end up leaving me even when I give them castles and cities. I notice if you follow them when they leave and talk to them they will join back. However, this can be annoying when...
  4. Phillip4u

In Progress Why cannot see the characters face anymore?

I was in the game and my characters looking different. When I was in battle one of my soldiers looked like a big giant ball! It has to be a glitch because I don't use mods. Is there any way to fix it?
  5. Phillip4u

Why is money so complicated?

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!
    I wasn't expecting to get such fast replies. I'm going to play and see how it goes. I hope you all have a blessed day! feel free to give any more suggestions.
  6. Phillip4u

Yep, gotta use those troops. They're an investment like anything else - if you are paying for them and they aren't making money by killin' fools for you, it's a bad investment. :smile:
    Thank you for replying! I will use them today and finish going to war with the empire and capture all of the western empire. But what I'm concern about when I capture all of them. Will I make money to maintain those castles and how will I protect them from other kingdoms?
  7. Phillip4u

From what I've gathered, you're very hesitant to lose troops in battles, or sieges.
    Keeping 240 top tier units doesn't mean squat if you're not using them to siege towns, and castles, you might want to disband your parties, and take their troops, but caravans are obviously not an option if you've got a town in the middle of the enemy territory.

Siege,siege,siege, and don't be afraid to lose your top tier units, you can always get more through recruitment, enact laws that increase the quality of the troops in the recruitment pool, and you'll always get prisoners that want to join you.
    Money is never an issue, but it comes mostly from loot, and from ransoming enemy lords (if you are desperate for it).
    Thank you for your reply! I'm also scared as well of loosing such good troops so I really don't be attacking as much as I should. But when I get a new city how will I get new governors. I recruited two clans but I was getting tax 800 for some type of king tax so I let them go.
  8. Phillip4u

Most income comes from battle loot, even for AI lords, this has been noticed by TW when one of the developers started investigating why lords were going bankrupt, that is why they decided to increase income from fiefs by a percentage, which I think was 25%.

As for you current income, the first thing you might wanna check are your workshops, what are they producing? As far as I've gathered, checking which workshop is going to be the most profitable is easy, you have to check which raw materials the town has and you also have to check the price for the end product. It doesn't matter if grain is really cheap if the beer it produces is also sold for a very low price.

I would also avoid buying all three workshops in the same town as that town won't have that many profitable combinations and you are going to have at least one workshop not earning as much as it could if it was somewhere else. Having your own kingdom makes this harder as you will lose your workshop if the owner of the town declares war on you. If you are in Sturgia, buying something in Aserai lands might help mitigate this risk.

Before starting your kingdom, try making a large amount of denars, something like 500k, so you can endure negative income long enough to conquer more locations and taxes start to balance your expenditures. Think of it like starting a business, you are not going to be profitable from the beginning so you must have enough capital to pay for your expenses until you can start being profitable.

IMO caravans work best while you are neutral, their main threat will be bandits and they can stay alive longer. Mercenary work also pays well if you are willing to join the losing side, you can hunt newly spawned lords for prisoners and loot and then switch sides once yours gets the upper hand.
    Thank you so much! I just noticed I lost my workshop from waring with the western Empire. I think I will make another but this time wait until I get 400K then start my own kingdom but this will be challenging if your mercenary to losing side and want to have workshops.
  9. Phillip4u

This is the link of my photo I'm new to this form thing I don't know how to convert an image to a URL this is the link

10. Phillip4u

Hey, I have a problem after creating a kingdom and my personal army starts to get bigger like 240+(also I have two companions with parties of 50 men so that they can help me with influence), and all men are maxed rank(so battles for me is super easy! I could have 350 men and I could wipe out...
Back
Top Bottom