Recent content by phil18

1. Do you play in 3rd person or 1st person

bow/xbow - 1st
    rest - 3rd
  2. SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Wow the amount of detail put into those textures is insane, I really hope this mod get finished as it would be a sin to waste that work :smile:
  3. [Suggestion] Whats to keep you playing long term? Needs a hook...

In a game such as Mount and Blade I think devolpers time could be better spent. Sure its a nice idea and does give a sence of a long term goal, but as already stated players always find a way to hack or break the system even in big budget games. I also think that these types of systems unless done really well actually cause more harm than good, players become controlled by it and never want to upset there overall score even if it means not doing whats best for the team.
  4. [Suggestion] Remove or modify "shopping" system

Gale said:
    Darkness said:
    Edit: Beyond those things, I think it would absolutely kill the game of uniqueness if the system was removed or altered dramatically.

Yeah there are tons of medieval real-time combat online multiplayer games... Like Age of Chivalry and and... Yeah you get it!

I dont know any other than this and Chivalry? I dont think it really counts as loads of real time medieval combat games.
  5. SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Wow, great stuff! Love Crusader mods and this is looking great  :grin:
  6. M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

Ah no invite for me  :cry:
    Guess I will have to wait! Damn you taleworlds haha!
  7. SP Fantasy Second Age

Wow this looks insane, well done.
  8. SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

Looks great, but the texture does seem alittle streched. Great looking mod, good luck.  :mrgreen:
  9. Killzone 2, Best Console Graphics Yet! (and good multiplayer)

Yeah KZ2 has amazing visuals, but there are alot of people annoyed at the controls and camera lag (GT forums). I dont have a PS3 so cant really say, but why do people always put down Gears of war 2? Not everything has to be a pixel contest.
  10. News on multiplayer for M&B, and Expansion details

Excellent! This is such great news  :grin:

As for multiplayer restrictions of classes, it would be better to allow the server to control that and not have it controlled by the game itself, allows for more flexibility. Mount&Blade forever!  :mrgreen:
  11. Hey, M&B Devs...

What do you mean?
Back
Top Bottom