Recent content by perenoel

1. perenoel

Official Release

Hello taleWorlds,

I just wanted to come here and say thank you for the tremendous work you have done on this game. I got the game during the 1.4 so june 2020 if I remember well, and everytime I tried a new playthrough after some months a lot of work has been done.

Very first of all, the plaging talking system that forced the graphics to load, that was an ender. Then the captain system oh god yes that now makes companions much more interesting. But the main problem was siege, such a fu***** nightmare ! Watching your T5 infantry go up and down those ladders while getting massacred by the militia defender, so infuriating !

Nonetheless, the game always had a great feeling of freedom and being part of something greater than us.This is one of this very few game when you are not an omnipotent hero of having a destiny or some ****, you are a nobody and you need to fight to get to the top, and I love it so much !!! The different cultures, the map, the mechanics, the order systems, all of that was already super good when it came out.

But last and foremost, thank you for the MUCH NEEDED optimization. Last March there was still stuterring for me and that usually made me stop the game out of frustration. Right now I can go with 500 cavalry vs those pesky khuzaits horse archers and everything is so smooth !!! I do not have the slightest idea of how you solved the problem but thank you very much for your commitment to this game. I am going back to unify the empire now :grin:
  2. perenoel

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Hello here,

I am logging after a long time. Got Bannerlord in june 2020 and I played different times, going through patches. I have always liked the support and development the game had. But right now guys, I want to tell you how I am DELIGHTED with that new beta.

I changed computer last June, but still the game would feel sluggish in the campaign mode. Going through troops, inventory, every battle ending having to load all the models, textures, how bad the game was at that made me feel that it was never going to be "decent" for a release. The gameplay itself is wonderful in many ways though.

But right now I updated from 1.6.2 to 1.6.4 and man this is AMAZING !!! The world is now seamless, I can go through menus, towns, villages, discussions, inventory, everything is fluid, this is a huge step in optimisation ! I really wanted to congratulate all of you for the wonderful work you have done, it is lightyears from the 1.4 where I began playing. Thank you, a great pleasure to play !

Cheers
  3. perenoel

Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I am having the same crash right after character selection / before entering campaign. It happened the day after the patch so did not worry too much, but 10 days later it still crashes. I can't upload the log files on the link provided (upload.taleworlds.com) it says "upload aborted" the moment i hit the button.

I had some mods on 1.4.2, it worked well. Desactivated the mods before lauching the 1.4.3.

Version: e1.4.3
    Installed community changes: none
    computer specifications:
    GPU: HD 7950
    Processor: i5 4570
    RAM: 8 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte H87-HD3
    Storage Device (HDD / SSD): hdd

Did the "delete launcher.xml", did not work.
Back
Top Bottom