Recent content by Paroni

1. Full release please!

Any possibility release full release!There are many big mods waiting for that.They won't release their mod unless Bannerlord is ready. I know many things are unfinish but should them fix afterwards.This is way how this game go forward by big steps IMO.
  2. SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

Oh no... ?
    But this mod is not only one which dont work.All clan change mods dont work neither True mods.
  3. SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

Hello, all I am the one that missed lopping heads so much I put out the fix. Like others I tried to reach out but got nothing.
    So since putting out the fix, I have been trying to expand out and allow for the dismemberment of other limbs. Unfortunately, I have been running into limitations with the meshes that I am available to hide/show.

As @mylittletantan said earlier in this post.

So, what I can do right now is cause a dismemberment of both hands or both feet but can't seem to find a path to switch visibility based on the point of impact. Also, whenever I do chop legs or hands the head meshes also stay on the copy. This is weird because only the parts removed from original agent are the parts that were dismembered. Seems the code is not playing fair.

Also not sure what you're asking for? Is the fix not working for you? @Paroni
    After patch 1.53 Beta ,attack looters resulting Ctd.I removed mod and everything working fine so far.
  4. Terve Northwind!

Terve Northwind!
  5. SP Dark Ages Upcoming Viking Conquest sub-mod (Jutland) (Work on hold - The submod is not scrapped)

I like the idea, VC really needs more mods, and this one is hitting a good spot, i just wish there was a Kievan Rus faction, that would be amazing, but hey, i guess we can't have it all :grin:
    In any case, i just took a look at the screenshots and it looks really great man, can't wait to try it!
    I agree,most important is now that Hrukik can be finish his Jutland mod!(y)
  6. SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Wikipedia source:___Luettelo Suomen muinaislinnoista.
    I hope there are translator somewhere?

Now we can see that Finland has no castles at all.Biggest were hill-forts strenghtened wooden palisades.May be impossible make quite right in Warband?:roll:
  7. SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Hi!
    I have excellent sources those Finnish castles and towns.
    I send them later.
    But i have only info by Finnish.(some reasons!)?
  8. SP Dark Ages Upcoming Viking Conquest sub-mod (Jutland) (Work on hold - The submod is not scrapped)

Suggestions!
    Use whole Scandinavian map (example from Sword and Axe).
    Transfer all your Danmark,Norwegians ,Swedish clans there.Use example Irish clans and transfer them to Baltic tribes,Finnish tribes,
    Kvanians and so on.
    Yet ship travels and battles come along.No false land connections.
    Ps.your work with Viking Conquest is Impressive!
    Keep up the good work!
  9. SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Hello!
    Very nice work indeed.
    Some thoughts...
    I know it is warband thing but..
    Horse tournaments are unrealistic.Vikings have not skill them.
    City of Nidaros(now Trondheim)
    Legendaric Jomsviking base at Wollin island at Baltic Sea.
    City named Lahti in Finland should be Teljä.Rikyanaborg should be Hakoinen.
    All castles in Finland should be made by wood.No stone castles in Finland those times.
    There are many others town and city names in Finland which are not correct but anyway...
    Most impressing work there are wearings,armor and armaments.
    Also floras and atmosphere are really good.
    Keep up the good work!
Back
Top Bottom