Recent content by ParknRec_Swanson

1. ParknRec_Swanson

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Thank you, it worked!
  2. ParknRec_Swanson

Hoboistice said:
    Nah you can change equipment and it'll be save game compatible, just not flags or stats.

How can I do that?
  3. ParknRec_Swanson

Is there anyway to edit troops(Windriders) in my current game?

I want to remove their lance and make them use Bow/Sword only. I did edited them but nothing change in-game.
  4. ParknRec_Swanson

[Sub-mod]PoP3.8.4Horse archer AI enhancement for companions and noldors

I don't know why I have a different experience from other people, in my game I don't feel like they're OP or anything. My companions gets a kill 1~5 in each battle.

I don't know how you guy get so many kills, don't you guy have problem with Shield? My HA can't get a kill that much because infantry/Cavalry tend to have shield, You can't leave them 1vs1 with enemy archer or they will die a lot.

So I mostly use them to distracting enemy's cavalry and they do a amazing job. Then I lead my cavalry to kill their archer, then Charging my infantry. At this point everyone brawl each other and you will see HA scatter around battlefield, Some distracting enemy's Cavalry, Some shooting support for infantry. It just so beautiful. And most of the time they're the one who died first.

----------------

[Sub-mod]PoP3.8.4Horse archer AI enhancement for every units version [From finkrer Reply#131]

https://mega.nz/#!mY80yBTA!WufZG9trEJVEVL6B_qJPyVXK5ioq140NwOvgz4cIN60

(Bugs)

Infantry, Cavalry will move to the location you tell them to 'Hold Position' then they will move back to egde of the map.

How to temporarily fix this: Tell them to 'Hold Position' far more than you want them to, then order them to 'Stand Ground' when they walking near a location where originally you want them to 'Hold Position', then use 'Move forward/backward ten paces' to control them.

Can someone please help fix this bug.  :cry: This mod is perfect if only it doesn't have this problem.
  5. ParknRec_Swanson

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

[Bug]

-Sher Quila Castle

-Siege battle

-Troops get stuck on middle ladder every time.

https://imgur.com/a/wSvoW

https://imgur.com/a/N5k8h

Also they never use a 3rd ladder (right one) which is annoying.. I tried to use 'follow me' command but they just walk to under ladder instead.

But when use charge they will use 1st&2nd ladder and half of them will stuck on 2nd ladder.

:sad:
  6. ParknRec_Swanson

[Sub-mod]PoP3.8.4Horse archer AI enhancement for companions and noldors

Holy ****, this mod work really good. This is what horse archer suppose to be! I can just F1>F3 and let them do their job. No more randomly charge into a group of infantry.

(I'm new to this board, is there anyway I can save this topic so I can easily check it again later? like in reddit.)

[Report bug]

It work fine yesterday, but today it bugged other units (Cavalry, Infantry) When I order them to hold position they will move to that position then move to edge of map, and for Cavalry will unmounted when they reach edge of map, sometime enemy did this too, sometime not. But nothing happen to my Archer unit. I tried several battle but it still the same. I changed .txt file back to default(backup) and now everything fixed. I really like it thought, shame that it bugged in my game. :cry:
Back
Top Bottom