Recent content by paddy345

1. paddy345

Is it worth it after a 6 month break?

But sadly most aren't updating because of every patch breaking them.
    That's why I stopped playing, my game kept breaking with every big update. I would invest time in a character only for it to be incompatible with the next update, it was disheartening as everything you work towards disappears with each update
  2. paddy345

This closed paid beta has a lot of issues

Has covid affected development?
  3. paddy345

The game has little diplomacy and many wars after we ask to be vassal.

Really, is this still happening? it's been like that from day 1
  4. paddy345

Is it worth it after a 6 month break?

I haven't played this game in at least 6 months, I enjoyed it but just felt the world was so empty, no living and breathing towns, villages or cities and without Mods i couldn't Jump into sandbox mode and rule a kingdom. Is the game much more complete compared to 6 months ago. Can I start a...
  5. paddy345

You guys made an amazing game.

Officially, all we got is crash fixes, nothing new so far, perks still don't work, etc.
    Without mods, it's like going to work on a monday. Painful.
    I'd recommend Tweaks. It lets you change any aspect of the game with a slider.
    Leave it to modders.
    Yea i had it modded perfectly but with each patch it was hit or miss whether the mods work. I think i'll leave it a while longer. This game has so much potential but at the moment feels so empty
  6. paddy345

You guys made an amazing game.

I haven't played in a good few weeks, is it much better? Has there been much content added. I want to jump back in but the fact that building up your character takes so long and then a new patch comes that wrecks your save game means i'm just holding back until it is near finished
  7. paddy345

Are people still actually complaining about hideouts?

They are the most boring aspect of the game
  8. paddy345

Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

One thing that annoys me about PC gamers as i am one myself is the attitude that we sometimes have that if a game isn't optimized properly we should somehow blame our own hardware. Given the fact this game is due to be released on PS4 and Xbox one then PC hardware even five years old or more would still trump current gen consoles and therefore be enough for this game. This game isn't optimized well enough yet. A I9 CPU won't change that.

Please stop giving people advice that they need to spend thousands on a PC to run a game that is early access and isn't fully optimized. It's poor advice. No modern PC should have a problem with Bannerlord, the lags in battles isn't normal, it needs fixed and most likely will be fixed by full release.
  9. paddy345

How often do you "Take a walk around the town center"?

The middle ages were faaaar more colourful than people, especially Hollywood, imagine. Not only clothes, but also houses and especially Castles. Castle walls weren't bare stone. They were plastered, whitewashed and painted. Same for churches.

Kingdom Come Deliverance did a great Job with that and I wish M&B would Copy it.
    I barely ever walk through towns. It's tedious and drab to look at. And for my low End PC the loading Times are also too long.
    I prefer walking through villages, those Look a lot more interesting, strange as it Sounds.

Kingdom Deliverance is one of the most realistic medieval games ever made due to how it portrays medieval society. The only reason many in Hollywood portray the Medieval ages as Dark is primarily because they despise the Christian element of it and how this world-view influenced entire society from philosophy, art, science, even war etc. Their bias disallows them from seeing any positive side. I do feel M&B does go the kingdom Come route of a colorful era but i'd love to see more immersion otherwise i have no reason to walk around a town center
  10. paddy345

Reputation with my Vassels keeps decreasing.

How do you check relationships?
  11. paddy345

When to Leave a Kingdom and how to Survive?

I have one settlement aswell. There is a mod that allows you to bypass the campaign quest and it instead gives you a smaller easier quest. Reach level 3 clan, have 100 troops and be independent. I was a vassal of Battania. I was losing a 1000 denars everyday and was desperate to conquer a city for money. I used my influence i gathered from battles to form an army and i conquered a city. When the enemy was going to send 1200 troops to take my city i declared independence taking my settlements with me. This meant the army with 1200 troops was now at peace with me however i would automatically be at war with Battania. The good news is that a message appears saying you can now form your own kingdom as you have met the requirements and if you select yes you now become a kingdom and end up at peace with everyone.

The only problem now is how do i expand. I could go south and hopefully chip away at some settlements but going against any faction means i'll be vastly outnumbered
  12. paddy345

Giving a castle/city too another lord

Greetings,

is it possible too give a castle/city you own to another lord ?

No but with this mod it is. It allows you to give any settlement you own to one of your companions who then become a clan in your kingdom freeing up the companion slot they used to hold

13. paddy345

How are you guys making money?

hey bro if you dont mind using mods ... well its not a game breaking cheat but it pnly automatically buy you all the lowest price on the city and then if you go to another city it will sell the highest pirce good the you have on your inventory its really cool to have you dont have to memorize the pricing for every goods save you a lot of times and you can stroll in the map while peace time.. its called autotrader BTW search it on nexus totally recommend it

No worries, I'll be sure to look that up, thanks
  14. paddy345

Cheers guys I never knew caravans made so much money. I have conquered on settlement as a vassal and I'm finally making money. I forgot how much influence I had so I used it to make an army and conquer a settlement and since I have the mod rightful ownership then whatever I conquer I keep
  15. paddy345

Ok so since the latest beta patch the AI is definitely less aggressive and there is less wars but..... I need to pay for my army lol. As a vassal wanting to conquer territories before I go out on my own I'm losing about 900 denars every day. It's ok if the faction I'm loyal to is at war as I can...
Back
Top Bottom