Recent content by ozsqhbj

1. In Progress Double criminal

"Artisans can't sell product" quest has a similar bugged dialogue when approached before leaving town, and second catching you when you leave but not having anything to say. It also has a penalty of -30 criminal rating as of 1.0.2
  2. Need More Info Missing text on birth [1.0.2]

The mothers name seems to be missing on messages about birth.
  3. Resolved Archers not firing

They need to have clear line of sight too, so don't have guys standing in front of them
  4. In Progress Double criminal

I now have 16 boxes of "Stolen Goods" in my inventory. Traveled across the map and still only worth 1 gold.
  5. In Progress Double criminal

Thanks! You've fixed a bunch of stuff already, I really appreciate it.
    The patch fixed some of the issue, but not all of it.

The dialogue still comes up about him approaching you, now he offers money and there is a normal relation drop/criminal rating from declining, tab to leave and he approaches again but says nothing about the stolen goods.
  6. In Progress Double criminal

I took a fencing stolen goods quest, then walked around and talked to a few people. One person I talked to the dialog came up as "as you're leaving someone stops you" even though I approached them, then asked for the stolen items and did not offer any money. I refused and my criminal rating went...
  7. Error sending Error report

Both errors are repeatable, even in safe mode
    Boot, load game, go to inventory, press done, crash, error sending report.
    This seems to affect other saves as well. Going to inventory screen for any reason (trade, battle) crashes.
    Inv bug was maybe caused by quest (get number of weapons)
  8. Error sending Error report

Game crashed while looking at inventory, auto crash uploader comes up and fails with this error:
  9. Resolved Sea Rider Hideout crash

I was just about to post the same thing.
Back
Top Bottom