Recent content by Ostrogoth Pikeman

1. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Which Cosmetic Changes Would be Important for You?

I dont want to see ugly variations of same items. Some items are looking so good but another ones are very ugly. Modellers need to create a quality standart in the game. There are some items with their ugly copies which i found in game.

vsRma9.jpg
    Wow, sometimes I forget how ugly these textures and designs are. I don't know if it is how loose and floppy everything seems or because the chainmail looks so flat and aluminum-like. The general ideas for these are not bad but these don't look like they are made for the people wearing them.
  2. Ostrogoth Pikeman

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Thank you for the reply Duh. We appreciate seeing perhaps a small idea of what developments might be prioritized, even if they are only personal opinions. At this point, I would just be happy with an update that gives us a command for troops to use polearms/spears. Really sick of faulty spear troops.
  3. Ostrogoth Pikeman

A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

I love these! A fun idea might be to sketch king/general/tournament armors. I love to see unique helms that can be really different from a faction's general look. Or perhaps a high-class mercenary (maybe empire?).
  4. Ostrogoth Pikeman

⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Great video! The bashes and the crouching were my favorites in having a really smooth and natural feel.
  5. Ostrogoth Pikeman

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

I really enjoyed this one. I'm glad to see that even fundamentals like AI be tweaked at this stage in development as needed. Excited to fight these better troops soon! (I feel like I might grow to fear even high-level archers in combat)
  6. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Dev Blog 29/08/19

I'm still so incredibly happy to see this game in this stage. The amount of footage is overwhelming and it's great to know there is an ending in sight. This community is so passionate that the feedback that Taleworlds will be receiving in the coming months will be invaluable. Would love to see some footage of dense pike/spear formations bracing against cavalry charges (still kind of worried that the AI might not defend itself properly). 
  7. Ostrogoth Pikeman

?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

FBohler said:
    Gab-AG. said:
    Uploaded a Skirmish video if you're interested in that. I played infantry, archer, and cavalry, to more or less show everything. The map is the same as the blog's video which featured Skirmish, however updated with global illumination and I believe some layout changes as well.

Count Delinard said:
    Here's my contribution from the beta, I figured lovers of more organized battles might enjoy them :smile:

Please note all options are on ultra except shadows (medium) and anti-aliasing (can't recall exactly where I have it at). Some pics are from older versions of the beta and thus might have less graphical quality

M7btQ.jpg

eQSeI.jpg

xW78I.jpg

_e7OA.jpg

esPDU.jpg

4_7aw.jpg

koWlh.jpg

NzZ82.jpg

wsB_A.jpg

d2QDv.jpg

xA80D.jpg

IFwgt.jpg

9kASf.jpg

j6bdW.jpg

V3QbD.jpg

6a_Mg.jpg

iZq1C.jpg
    ]

Lovely screenshots, I remember these.  :grin:

Whoa, your cavalry gameplay looks great, love how the horse reacts to commands, especially when stopping.
    Yeah the calvary movements are the best-looking part of the game so far. Which is great and I'm glad they have put so much detail into the animations. My favorite is that stop in the skirmish video at 7:28. Everything about how the horses gain/lose momentum and are directed by the reins looks so smooth.
  8. Ostrogoth Pikeman

That footage looked amazing. Too bad we didn't see that lord execution. :sad:
  9. Ostrogoth Pikeman

John.M said:
    NPC99 said:
    Vlandian Champion & Vlandian Gallant
    Love that it looks like we'll get elite troops with their own troop trees in the end.

Though honestly, Vlandian Champion sounds a bit silly to me, I'd prefer they just used Knight. Also in the siege video we see Battanian Hero, another poor change imo
    Yeah I agree the titles could be changed a bit. Seems a bit strange to have a whole army of champions or heros. Thanks NPC99 for the whole tree!!
  10. Ostrogoth Pikeman

The Pleb Knight said:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuZ4w8f_02LZOLgrEwJ_9exzj2WURxGSU
    Making a playlist that will try to get all the Gamescom footage from this year.
    Also gonna post the Sturgian and Vlandian troop trees
    Kf6N0Gg.jpg
    sV9KRvY.jpg
    I am liking the new Vlandian tree a lot better, and I think Knights may be a totally different troop tree which is nice
    Anyone else feel like these troop trees need one more stage? Seems like the elite stages end a bit sudden at veterans with good stats and gear but not the very best. Perhaps that is just an incorrect observation that will be corrected when playing with them. Also could be a result of the era with the armor technologies available. These troops are not going to be running around in full plate like warband.
  11. Ostrogoth Pikeman

So glad to see this! The wait now will feel like nothing. I loved the footage, especially the cavalry charges.
  12. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Dev Blog 01/08/19

This is glorious! Thank you Callum! Looking very forward to seeing more at Gamescom.
  13. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

This is great! I'm sure those who you are inviting will be excellent at giving the feedback you need. This piece of news is enough to keep me hopeful and excited about the progress being made until Gamescom. Keep up the good work!
  14. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Dev Blog 20/06/19

Great blog! Always love to see the improvement of hostile and "evil" actions. Personally, I will continue to not raid anybody as I see all settlements as just eventually owned by me and I treat them that way. I'm excited to see villages fight back in action and I hope that the improvements we can make to militias make them actually able to hold smaller lords or bandits at bay.
  15. Ostrogoth Pikeman

Dev Blog 07/06/19

NPC99 said:
    If an ai Lord threatens to execute the player, or visa versa, I would like the option to attempt to barter a higher than normal ransom as an alternative. It will make it worthwhile for players to intimidate prisoners for a better ransom and will give them an opportunity when roles are reversed to buy a second chance. Such a ransom should be very expensive, putting it beyond some people's means.

Equally, I'd like an option to either:
    a. return the executed Lord's body and armour to his family for burial, reducing the negative honour consequences; or
    b. loot the executed Lord's armour and bury him/her in an unmarked grave, increasing the honour penalties.

I like these options a lot! Would really fleshed out the system of special and named armours and weapons. It will create legacies of things passed down generation to generation and maybe continue rivalries as that enemy noble is wearing your previous character's favorite helm.
Back
Top Bottom