Recent content by osdeath

1. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Just realised this needs a bit of a boop back to the front page for a little bit.

So hai everyone on the front page!
  2. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

That's just always been a bit of a cluster-**** that never ends up being much better than if we just chucked it on TDM and invited everyone along.

Also, bump up for the thread, this forum moves way quicker than the MM one used to >.>
  3. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Le bump.

Quiet week I suppose, minus a couple of promotions.
  4. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

eww, partisan.

but hai disco disco partisani :razz:
  5. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

bos_jasper said:
    osdeath said:
    Bump for the thread, welcome to the new recruit(s)(?) and stuff.

all the stuff.

Stuff?

*****es love stuff.

It's a known fact.
  6. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Bump for the thread, welcome to the new recruit(s)(?) and stuff.

all the stuff.
  7. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

bos_jasper said:
    osdeath said:
    Thread boop!

And hi to the 2 new recruits from Tuesday (Eldridge & Pender)

Boop?

See Explanation given by tiny, although realistically a boop is just a sound effect used for a variety of things from puppies to hitting people with hammers ("boop" on impact), and everything in-between.
  8. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Thread boop!

And hi to the 2 new recruits from Tuesday (Eldridge & Pender)
  9. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Another training and one new recruit I think, and a bumpy bump for the thread :razz:
  10. Looking For An Artillery Regiment/Branch

...Ok then...maybe I shouldn't write posts just after I'd woken up xD totally missed that he said aussie before artillery.
  11. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

This sub forum is moving faster than normal, le bump for the thread!
  12. Looking For An Artillery Regiment/Branch

Mmm, generally you join what you want of your own free will, if you have a look on the regiment sub forum (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,283.0.html) you can see all of the regiments.

If I were being biased, I'm with the Freikorp (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223707.0.html) and we happen to keep an artillery detachment who join line battles regularly, but there are others out there as well, the 77y keeps a nice one if my memory serves.
  13. The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Bump for the Bump god.

I also approve of exploding lances.
  14. Brace for charge?

Haresus said:
    Have you fought the Freikorps in your square formation?

aww <3 you haresus

But yeah, as a member of a cavalry regiment (Freikorp), I can definitely say that bracing is just a way to get yourself killed, if you do that in a square, we just ride along the sides and slice you down, the light sabre out ranges the brace let alone the heavy sabre. you're far better off just stabbing instead of attempting a brace.

When it comes to line battles and squares/bracing, we just think you're being a bit silly really you all sit there in a square whilst we ride around you, the cannons get great shots our lines can move unimpeded of your return shot and we can just ride around you and hit more valuable targets. So bracing in a square isn't really your strong suit.
Back
Top Bottom