Recent content by osarusan

1. osarusan

Resolved Unable to Start or End Siege

I ran across this bug in a single player game. It may be the same bug described here: but I wasn't sure so I thought I'd mention it anyway. I was seiging an enemy (Vlandian) town, when a different enemy (Battanian) came to attack. After that a Vlandian lord attacked me, and I got him to join...
  2. osarusan

SP - General Too Much Nighttime Combat

Well 50% of a day... is night lol.

Naturally. :smile: But that was meant to point out the problem. 50% of our activity is not in the night and 50% in the day. It's much closer to 90% of our activity falls in the day.

For me it's less about the realism though, and more about the fun. It's much less fun when you have to press your face against the monitor to see what's going on, and when the AI troops carry on at day or night as if they all have owl vision, it's really lame to be a human player.

I think there's some potential to make night battles quite interesting, with sneaking around and using different tactics, but blasting through a forest at full speed on a horse in pitch black is not quite what I'd expect.
  3. osarusan

SP - General Too Much Nighttime Combat

I feel like a whole 50% or more of all the combats I fight are fought at night. Perhaps because movement slows down at night it becomes easier to catch people? And because we don't have any sleep requirement, so we are constantly moving day and night. In any case, this feels both unrealistic and...
  4. osarusan

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

This is looking great, and I can't wait for the game!

O the subject of realism, though, can we please not have cathedral-sized taverns? I mean, look at that place? That would have to be the largest and most spacious tavern on the globe! Seems like the buildings in medieval RPGs keep getting larger and larger every year. I'd rather have more atmospheric, cramped-feeling, realistic buildings that resemble actual taverns and not cathedral-sized buildings that are so big it's almost comical.
Back
Top Bottom