Recent content by osama_samo

1. osama_samo

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Any news about releasing date of chapter 2, it's been 2 years guys since we are waiting for you
    it's the best mod i ever played so i'm excited about when it will be release.
  2. osama_samo

Take comfort for the fact that I shall tell you when, it's going to be released within the twenty first century. Lol. Seriously, I do not know when but I would like to find out. :sad:
    yea it looks like that, and i got bored, especially there is no any interested mod out there :sad:
  3. osama_samo

what's going on guys i'm still waiting for this mod from the last year.
    when you will done with this awesome mod?
  4. osama_samo

guys i feel that i'm gonna die till you release this chapter lol
    i keep check every day
    any news ?
  5. osama_samo

how to keep the moral high

how i can keep  the moral of soldiers  high because i keep lose troops how i can fix this guys
  6. osama_samo

you could change how the armies look like on the map instead of brown horses it became boring
    also if you can add ability of holding and fight with 2 weapons that's will be cool
    besides adding new wihte shine armor for the hero as in legend with amazing creature to ride
    that will make the mode very cool
  7. osama_samo

can i hold 2 weapons

oh that's really cool and amazing idea to hold and fight with 2 weapons
  8. osama_samo

can i hold 2 weapons

hey guys how you doing it' amazing mod i loved it so much i have a question how i can fight with tow weapons i have seen soldiers can hold and fight with tow weapons . is that possible for me thank you guys and waiting for your reply and keep up good work
  9. osama_samo

Congrats.

it's amazing mod
    good work guys keep up really
    i loved it ,if you can add and historical story line that would be very good
    steps and things i should do in game tat will be awesome
  10. osama_samo

help with translation

it's amazing mode but i can't play it because of language i don't understand Latin so i can't understand the quests any help guys will be appreciated, any one upload English translation files    that would be great thank you so much for this amazing mod
  11. osama_samo

any news guys or you just will ignore us ?
  12. osama_samo

when will you release the chinese mod? will you start translating mod before chinese release?
    yes guys when you will release the new chapter till now no one has told us the time of releasing chapter 2 and we are waiting
  13. osama_samo

you are right apolo, but it's just game you need to have fun
    i wish if i could live the knight life feel courage honer fight for justice .
    that's why i love this game .
    i snuggest to focus on story line ,new amazing and magic stuff ,new commands that you can do and make you more controllable of the game  magic weapons we never saw before like this
    that's what i suggest.
  14. osama_samo

guys you keep care about marry and love what's wrong with you guys lol :razz:
    how about new stuff new armors , how about the story line itself
    and the most important thing how about the specific time of releasing the mod itself  :roll:
  15. osama_samo

hey guys how you doing
    when the chapter 2 will be released
    we are waiting for links
    we so yearn .
Back
Top Bottom