Recent content by Orcling

1. Orcling

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

For some Reason I'm unable to set the battlesize above 150, It's really bumming me out :sad:
    Battlesizer won't work, the in-mod Options won't work, editing the rgl_config doesn't work. It just refuses to go above 150
    This is my only real issue with this mod, i love everything else.
    Also, why do Dragonstone Archers wear Paper Armor? Like, no armor. I think it was 5? Or 10 at best. Even the Veteran and Elite ones.
    I know that Dragonstone Halberdiers are like Locusts eating through Enemy Infantry but that's no reason to make their Archers useless :sad: I can trample them down with my horse i don't even have to attack them, even Outlaw Archers can take more Punishment.
  2. Orcling

Ugly Females

eureur said:
    also, any chances of being able to start as a skeleton guy in the future? That'd be fun.

Skeleton "guys" are just suits of armor. If you buy the armor from the cheatmenu, you can be a skeleton.
  3. Orcling

Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

The lords arent recruiting troops. After they get beaten they leave the castle/town with just their Aleph. Then they get beaten again(by bandits mostly) and it repeats this way.
    Or they don't leave the castles at all. 2/2 Armies all over the map. I can take over entire kingdoms by myself because the lords aren't doing jack ****.
  4. Orcling

How to port the "Pretty Female" face skin ?

I'd really love to know how to port the "Pretty female" face skin to other modules, or the native. This is a great mod, but there are other great mods too, but those mods have buttugly females. I tried doing it on my own but all I managed to do was creating error messages and game crashes. If...
  5. Orcling

Da_mambo said:
    I'm having now like 100 horses and they follow all my commands expect one... the most important CHARGE.  When i give them order to charge they just stop, maybe like 10 horses charge but others do nothing. Help!?

tell them to use melee weapons only or spread them between ranged horses and melee ones. the AI is derp on horses if some use melee and some use ranged, don't really know why, but that resolved the problem for me.
  6. Orcling

When i paid off the prison guard of a castle to free 3 Nord prisoners (i was hostile to them at the time) they appeared inside my party. I could level them up, change their equipment and tell them to go and spread word of my claim. Kind of funny since one of them was King Ragnar.

A ingame day or so later i "sent" them away, hoping they'd return to the Nord faction. That was a week ago or so, I haven't seen them since and they aren't in any Nord town or Castle.
  7. Orcling

General Discussion Thread

And here I've been wondering why the sandni.. sarranids aren't taking any towns or castles, ever. Or why they aren't losing any.

Desert Bandits are nasty. Almost all of the saranid desert is looking like this

1024x819.resizedimage
  8. Orcling

Feature Requests

Please give Rhulg destroyers normal plate instead of the dark-greenish one.
    For being an upgrade from Ruski Soldats, the color change is too big and they kinda stand out too much.
    I love color uniformity :sad:

Not to mention their helmet is gray!
  9. Orcling

After the faction you joined makes peace with the faction you were at war with, you stay hostile(you yourself, your faction becomes friendly) with them. Is tat indended? I'm with the vaegir and I'm being chased around by nord and swadian troops, have my settlements raided by them while all my allied lords/faction ignore it.

I'm being chased by Manhunters & The army of light, but they dont "attack" me, they just keep asking me "WHERE DA ENEMIES AT!?" and then stop for half a second before chasing me again. They're usually faster than me so this is a big annoyance.

All that intended? I'm playin' brigand but i hope thats not the cause.
Back
Top Bottom