Recent content by Oleas

1. Oleas

Duel Server Information

Thanks for hear us TW.

p.s:To find pass select the text you shall see it in the end
  2. Oleas

Too much cavalry

I don't think they will look into mp in EA period while most of the players focusing on singleplayer (sadly)
  3. Oleas

We need duels now

it would be a nice sign aswell that the community doesnt get ignored. Put a public password on it, that you can look up on the forum. You can put it in a spoiler pyramid so people are forced to read the rules on the thread.
    Brilliant idea
  4. Oleas

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

multiplayer is really got old.. they need to fix quickly
  5. Oleas

Resolved Antivirus: Trojan.Win32.Generic in bannerlord.exe [02.04.2020] 1.0.2

yeap happened to me as well it must be false positive as horatius said.
  6. Oleas

Is this a joke?

multiplayer is currently broken, they said:we investigating the reasons behind it
  7. Oleas

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

MP definitely need changes but 40-45 of my friends playing Bannerlord yet only a few of them playing multi right now so I believe MP experience needs to wait until they fix single-player. I totally agree with you for most of the aspects especially customization part MP really lacks customization I want to be naked god damn it is it too much to ask for?
  8. Oleas

Sığınaklarda ve çete savaşlarında asker sayısı.

Valla çok haklısın. Khuzait'e bağlı bir klan sahibiyim. Ortalama 75 kişi ile dolaşıyorum, diğer lordlar ile cenk eyliyorum. Gel gör ki sığınak savaşlarına don gömlek giyen köylülerle giriyorum. Normalde en iyi adamlarımı seçmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum ama nafile.
    sığnak savaşları şafak operasyonu gibi, partiden üste koyarsan gelmesini istediğin birimleri ilk olarak onları çeker.
  9. Oleas

Oyun içerisinde takıldığınız kısımlar

Epicrotea şehrinde Istiana'yı bulamıyorum. Kocaman şehri üç kere döndüm.

Şehirdeki önemli kişileri gösteren menüden seçebilirsin
  10. Oleas

*SPOİLER* Ejderha sancağı görevi lütfen yardım edin

farklı isimle kaydet dostum patch gelene kadar yeni oyun oyna derim. Bende bir sıkıntı olmadı logları fln yollayabilirsin bence taleworldse sorunun kaynağını anlamalarına yardımcı olur
  11. Oleas

Stop Conspiracy Quest

Admin in the Turkish forums said they're still working on that quest, it is not completed yet

Thanks for the information Buduk the Mighty Crossbowman
  12. Oleas

Stop Conspiracy Quest

I also wonder how. please reply if you find the solution
  13. Oleas

Lords/Ladies of the forums?

I didn't realised that until saw your post lol :grin:
  14. Oleas

Patch Notes e1.0.1

nice fixes
  15. Oleas

Bandits Hideouts need a rebalance

Every hideout I've attacked has let me kill at least half the bandits without alerting the rest by just keeping my men a little ways behind me rather than fighting. I've also only fought default hideouts because Sea Raider hideouts crash me though.
    sea riders crushing my game too
Back
Top Bottom