Recent content by Nydes

1. Promotions

Freelancer will not let you get promoted to the next rank if you don't have the skill to use the equipment of the next rank, for example if the next rank of infantry wears armor that needs 12 strength and you have 11, you will not get promoted until you get 12 strength
  2. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

while in the game map screen, go to camp, mod options. ta daaa.....
  3. Shield Textures missing?

I got the same problem with the see through shields
  4. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Havnt tried it yet, but are there any issues with this working with the latest patch?
  5. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Yeah I just edited the troop txt file and turned the person solders into infantry and archers and made there stats sort of in between rhodok and swadia, gave them names like "infantry" "sergeant" etc... Since I just use my companions as my calvary (I don't ever use non hero cavalry)

and I've also noticed that prisoner bug, I was fighting a huge fight 1000s vs 1000s and at the end there were like 50 prisoners, I only had enough prisoner managment for the captured knights, but after closing that screen it took all the prisoners and I was at like 50/15
  6. AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

That's a tall order to fill airborne :smile:
  7. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Ahhh ok thanks, i was wondering how in a 400 vs 400 king battle with me on swadias side we got raped and only inflicted like 15 casulties
  8. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

What exactly do the difficulty settings at the beginning of a new game change? couldn't find anywhere where it explained them. Thanks
  9. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Kewl! i like the whole customizable troops, wish i could customize all my soldiers like that (hate the rhodok's units leather hat on all there tier troops except top tier) or atleast make some "personal infantry" and "personal archer" not just mounted ones so i can just use all of my own personal troops for my army =)

Still cool mod though =)
  10. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Ahhh ok kool, was wondering what those personal bodyguard troops were for, was just using them as cavalry since I'm Nordic and don't have any
  11. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

rubik said:
    Update on 8/6/2010
    # Customizable troops feature from BOW, thanks to fisheye

Can you elaborate on that, please?

yeah I was wondering about that too, does that mean we can customize our troops somehow?
  12. [S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

Love the mod! All these other mods people are trying to modify everything themselves, but every mod does something individually good.  I love compilation mods because it combines all the best mods to make one good mod.  Just add the custom commander mod (if possible) and I would rank this mod #1. Not too complicated, fun gameplay, havnt had any bugs yet on my end, keep up the good work. Oh and I love the huge troop trees of the new soldiers mod, gives you a real feel of accomplishment when you get soldiers up into the elite ranks, makes you care more about your soldiers.

Love compilation mods... no one does the diplomacy stuff better than diplomacy mod, no one had extensive troop trees like the additional troops mod, no one does arena upgrades like the arena mod. =) wish i could figure out how to merge custom commander in because then it would be the perfect compilation for me =)

Posted with iPhone, bah stupid auto correct
Back
Top Bottom