Recent content by Noobke

1. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

cmpxchg8b said:
    cmpxchg8b said:
    v2.5.2
    - Added alternative library for CPUs without SSE2 support
    - Improved library injection on Windows Vista/7
    - Fixed a bug causing "invalid party" script errors
    - Added operations position_align_to_ground, agent_set_horse

Excellent! This fixed my problem with injecting the library! Thank you so much!
  2. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

cmpxchg8b said:
    That's it, yeah; WSE is compiled using SSE2. I'll try and get an alternative download without it.

Great! I hope this will fix the problem some people are having!
    And thank you for this awesome mod!
  3. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Noobke said:
    Now I'm getting the error:
    Failed to inject library into remote process.
    check wse_crash_log.txt for more information.
    if you are running antivirus or security suite , try temporarily disabling it.

Again no wse_crash_log.txt is created, the wse_loader_log.txt is empty, I tried disabling my antivirus but that didn't change anything.
    But it now does start up the launcher, it didn't do that before.
    Thanks for attempting to get this fixed, I really appreciate it, it would be great if this problem would eventually be solved.

*Edited*
    Also I tried downloading the non-steam version, but when I try to start up WSE it gives me the exact same error, or am I doing something wrong?
    I'm not sure how I'm suppose to get the non-steam version working with WSE (running windows xp sp3).

I forgot to mention that I'm using an older 'AMD Athlon XP'-processor (32 bit)...
    The reason why I mention this because I just so happened to try and play Neverwinter Nights 2 and it didn't play unless if I started the separate executable file 'nwnmain_amdxp' that comes with the game, and this game also requires .net framework so I thought it might be connected.
    I found this on a Neverwinter Nights 2 site:
    "the Athlon XP CPUs did not support the most recent features of modern CPUs, such as the SSE2 instruction set."

I really hope this is useful somehow!...
    And maybe people who have this same problem could check if they also have an 'AMD Athlon XP'-processor...
  4. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

cmpxchg8b said:
    cmpxchg8b said:
    v2.5.1
    - Improved Steam injection
    - Fixed crash in wse_chat_message_received
    Not sure whether it will help or not, but people who are having "Failed to inject library into remote process" errors with Steam should try this version.

Now I'm getting the error:
    Failed to inject library into remote process.
    check wse_crash_log.txt for more information.
    if you are running antivirus or security suite , try temporarily disabling it.

Again no wse_crash_log.txt is created, the wse_loader_log.txt is empty, I tried disabling my antivirus but that didn't change anything.
    But it now does start up the launcher, it didn't do that before.
    Thanks for attempting to get this fixed, I really appreciate it, it would be great if this problem would eventually be solved.

*Edited*
    Also I tried downloading the non-steam version, but when I try to start up WSE it gives me the exact same error, or am I doing something wrong?
    I'm not sure how I'm suppose to get the non-steam version working with WSE (running windows xp sp3).
  5. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Revan06 said:
    Hello,
    when I try to run WSE i get the following error: failed to inject library into remote process...
    I did try to find solution and so far none worked. I ran it as administrator, I have net.framework, microsoft visual C++ - nothing helps... wse_loader_log is empty and I can't find wse_crash_log.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated because  it seems that many modifications require WSE and  it's essantial to have it working...

I have this exact some problem on my older computer with Windows XP sp3 with WSE 2.5.0
    With 2.4.7 I think I had a different error...
    failed to inject library into remote process
    code 6
    invalid windows API

something like that.
  6. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Idibil said:
    @Noobke

No I have not.. I actually started with a fresh new Mount&Blade Warband because my steam crashed. I installed the game, went in and created a new character... and couldn't find them

You delete all, and you try reinstall plz

I reinstalled and first thing I checked after creating my character was the character list.... Still no Lothar and no Onuist.
  7. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Idibil said:
    @Noobke
    I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but Onuist and Lothar are non-existing and not listed in the character list. Did they get deleted in 1.39?

Yes, have you use export/import feature or something?

No I have not.. I actually started with a fresh new Mount&Blade Warband because my steam crashed. I installed the game, went in and created a new character... and couldn't find them
  8. Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

Brubar said:
    hey guys i wanted to try for the 1st time with a friend this feature, but we had many problems and couldnt manage to play together. We've been trying for more than an hour now, please help us.

We downloaded the WSE and started the game with its loader. Than i hosted a game, but my friend couldnt join it since he didnot see it in the game list. So we found thi thread, i went to open up my ports 7240 and 7241, and my friend. But then he wanted to open the game with WSE and it crashed, telling a BRF file error. He couldnt open his game with the WSe loader no more (he had done it before though).
    And then, i went ingame and tried to setup a multiplayer battle anyway just to see if it would work without him having the WSE, but guess what.... when i clicked on the enemy, the option "setup a multiplayer battle" was gone! it wasnt there anymore!!
    I closed the game and reopened it (with WSe as usual) but same problem, when i start a battle, the option to setup a MP fight isnt even shown in the battle menu...

argh

Brubar.. I know I'm very late with this reply but it's because you probably canceled a multiplayer battle without finishing it, I've done this before and I got the same problem.
    Delete the folders in:
    C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\WSE
    then start WSELoader.exe and try again, it should show the option 'setup multiplayer battle' now.

jamiehamo said:
    Did using the WSE loader screw your village plundering abilitys in the game ? it apears that the WSE loader mess's up the village info and so on so no more plundering is availabel, can you pplase check this on your game guys ?

It seems fine to me, the same options are there in WSE as in plain brytenwalda
  9. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but Onuist and Lothar are non-existing and not listed in the character list. Did they get deleted in 1.39?
  10. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

When playing brytenwalda in WSE (for battle time functionality) it keeps saying that the mead hall is locked and the arena too.
    Very annoying bug, PLEASE fix ASAP because I reported this bug in 1.38 already and it's very annoying having to restart the whole game whenever I want to go to the mead hall.
  11. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Ah that explains it...
    Thanks for this awesome mod, I'm having loads of fun with it... still :smile:
  12. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

I'm having this very painful bug when defending Bariyye (Sarranid town) from a siege... This bug started happening after we conquered the town for the first time and now it keeps happening.
    During a siege there's 3 stages, first the enemies come from the outside at the wall, second where you're fighting in the town and third where you fight the enemies in the throne area.
    But when I play on battle time with my friend, the first stage is completely skipped... when I start hosting we can look around and see the wall map but as soon as I start the map it doesn't spawn any of units and skips to the second stage map in the town and we spawn there instead. And then it mentions for a second time that <player name> has chosen <character name>
  13. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Chewiemuse said:
    Im not sure if this has posted I searched it and couldn't find it BUT, Whenever im in battle ill sometime get knocked down and loose about a quarter of my health, im wondering if that was a bug or is some small animation like a knockdown from the enemy that I cant see

It's when an enemy uses shield bash on you, I sometimes don't see the animation either. You can also turn off shield bash in the mod menu.
  14. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

claihmsolais said:
    I haven't paid attention to my stats too much when I fight, but you may also want to check your battle wounds setting. I know I've lost stat points because I had that on and got hit and debilitated permanently.

I specifically tested it, even given my companions scale armor (penalty is -1 power strike and -2 athletics or something) but after an MP game my companions and I lose those stats permanently, even though battle wounds and armor penalty are off. I was just wondering if you had the same.
  15. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

claihmsolais said:
    Here's an interesting one, running on Warband 1.143, Steam version, with a fresh Brytenwalda 1.38 install and 1.38 save game.

I loaded the game in WSE to set up a multiplayer battle, which worked just fine. Had the game set up, then had Warband crash on me. Tried to set the game up again, but the multiplayer option from the main menu defaulted to the standard multiplayer modes (as expected). Then I loaded the save game to start the battle again, and that's where the weirdness begins.

The options "Set up multiplayer battle" and "Give me time to save" were gone. Tried re-loading this and a couple different save games, but I never got those options back. When returning to the main menu and loading multiplayer again, I got the option to host Co-op siege and Co-op field battles that weren't there before as game modes, but would actually crash the game when selected.

Then I decided to load the game without WSE, and lo and behold, getting into the fights I was presented with a "use multiplayer battle result" option, despite me never actually fighting that battle. So apprently, it logged me as always having retreated, and if I do select to use the MP battle results, it keeps cycling, always displaying the same casualty report, but never actually affecting the battle, and it always comes up with "You have X troops against the enemy's Y troops remaining" with X and Y being constant the entire time. It happens with every battle in every save game in Brytenwalda. The MP battle results, after careful observation, are also always the same ones used.

I've tried Battle Time by itself in native Warband, which had no such problems, which leads me to think that Brytenwalda is having issues processing a cached battle result, though I've never had it occur to me before that the options to start a multiplayer battle just vanished.

I've had this a couple of times, like you said it seems to cache it wrong because you never finished the multiplayer battle, I think you get the same problem if you "setup a multiplayer battle" and then host it but then never click "start battle" and exit the hosted battle. It gives me the same problem when I do this, maybe you could confirm this but I don't know if native gives the same problem if I exit before starting battle.

I know a temporary fix for this problem, installing brytenwalda in a different folder (like brytenwalda 1.3:cool: and copying over the save game. This would allow me to choose "setup a multiplayer battle" again. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem!

By the way, do you also lose stats permanently like athletics and power strike when you play a multiplayer battle while wearing an armor with penalty? (even when armor penalty is turned off)
Back
Top Bottom