Recent content by nonrumpali

1. nonrumpali

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Thorgast_ said:
    I have one little suggestion related to travelling on the map:
    In MaB: Warband it is possible to speed up the time by pressing ctrl+spacebar simultaneously. It really helps a lot, since travels are much faster. I was just thinking if it would be possible to do such option to TLD? I would be very grateful :smile:.
    Great, great job btw!  :grin:
    Ps. I have read half of the Lotr-Trilogy during my travels for now... The map is so big

Enable cheat mode and ctrl+spacebar works.
  2. nonrumpali

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    I understand you only accept "OMG what a GREAT MOD, AWESOME STUFF!!!" posts and bug reports, but posts that show some criticism are taken as "rude disrespetful assholery". Well, I acctualy got used to this, it's always been like that with TLD. :wink:

That's retarded. The poster before states that he's disappointed in the fact that the mod is unfinished even when he was told that it in fact is unfinished. That's about closest I can get to defining an *******.

These guys have taken flak and flame for about 4 years before and after they try to rationally explain why something is or isn't in the mod or working in the mod. It isn't about not handling criticism, it's about being fed up with the same **** for the last 4 years. I can't comprehend why people complain about the mod being unfinished when they are told that it is.

edit. and I just realized that I started white knighting the mod. Sorry about that. :???:
  3. nonrumpali

MadVader said:
    Buy the original MB - the mod alone would make it worthwhile several times over.

This a thousand million trillion times.

Also, ****ing finally! I have been waiting since 2.4 and never gave up hope. Congratulations and thanks for making this mod happen. :smile:
  4. nonrumpali

Did Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword Meet Your Expectations?

Had no expectations but when I tried it at a friend's place, it pretty much seemed like a mod for Native. So it's pretty meh and not worth the pricetag or even worthy of a pricetag for the amount of game (or mod rather) you're getting.
  5. nonrumpali

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Gondor troops preview

Winterz said:
    And by then the last days were already dying since they were already promising to convert the mod to newer M&B versions.

****, all my waiting was for nothing. I guess I should have understood that the ultimate death of any mod is trying to convert to a newer version, thank you for clearing this up.
  6. nonrumpali

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

manekemaan said:
    so they are still working on it?

No, the devs just released a christmas teaser for ****s and giggles.
  7. nonrumpali

Shieldwearers immune to arrows?

Okay, thanks for the replies. Just need to keep at it, I suppose.

The frustration was immense, when I could easily hit the legs in an earlier M&B-version, but failed utterly in Warband.
    And let it be clear, that I am not talking about multiplayer if anyone thinks that (hence the single player sub-forum).
    Maybe I'll just edit the size of the arena shields now that I checked them so they'd be portrayed a bit more realistically.
    Rather, just make it a bit easier (or possible at least) to hit the guys behind their shields.

edit. Oh, and the topic title is misleading, sorry about that. I don't have this problem outside the tournament arena.
    I get nicked in the head with sea raider throwing axes more than I'd like to even when using a shield.
  8. nonrumpali

Yeah, I could have just gotten extremely unlucky.
    edit.
    I looked at the stats and the arena shields don't seem to have abnormal stats,
    but I think the size stat is a bit bigger than the actual mesh for it.
  9. nonrumpali

I remember a time (M&B-beta) when shields were impenetrable force fields to arrows and even trying to shoot over or under the shield was futile, since every arrow always seeked its way on the shield. Well that was fixed and much was rejoiced. But now I just finished an agonizing 15 minutes in...
  10. nonrumpali

Glitching

Overheating card?
    What are your specs?
    If you mean graphical glitching, try minimum graphical settings.
    If it still doesn't work, it's time to upgrade since you're going with a 4 year old graphics card.
  11. nonrumpali

Infantry charge AI ( Warband v. 1.134 ) Video Included

Kleidophoros said:
    I believe it's related to the routing which is implemented in warband; they can't make up their minds if they want to charge or turn around and run.

Yeah, I figured it has something to do with conflicting AI routines since I just tried 15 swadian sergeants against 10 looters and had the same thing happen.

Demonstrated here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9xk9LLIsg
  12. nonrumpali

Infantry charge AI ( Warband v. 1.134 ) Video Included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrIqh1gl9oo Tried searching but to no avail. The infantry charge seems to be bugged. This happens about half the battles I fight which have infantry. The enemy does it and my troops do it. What happens is that they charge at the enemy normally but they often...
  13. nonrumpali

Your Intake on Mount & Blade.

In Soviet Calradia cattle herd YOU.
  14. nonrumpali

Native LSP Music Old M&B Music

Kolba said:
    To clarify everything, mod just adds new music (it doesn't delete anything).

Ah, peanuts.

15. nonrumpali

Unlimited ammo - Bug

Strok said:
    Actually if you can use 68 arrows to kill 300 people then I want to know what kind of arrows you're using. :wink:

Magical regenerative ones.
Back
Top Bottom