Recent content by noenoe330

1. New map - (Napoleonic roleplay suggestion)

Hey , yeah another map you don't have to add it if you don't like it I don't mind. I think it is personally my best map. It has detail , inside of the houses and outside. It is ready to be played , I have personally found no bugs or misplaced objects ( Like high floating objects in the air )...
  2. Map suggestion Napoleonic roleplay server

Hello I am a map maker , i allready made alot of maps. (I am the owner of trench battle server , not the one who is running 24/7 they kinda stole the idea.) I like the Napoleonic roleplay server and idk if it is possible and I don't know who the owner is but here is a map which is free to...
  3. PW clan?

eu oasis
  4. PW clan?

I am looking for active clan. Which uses teamspeak , who help eachother with making money and war?
  5. D-day SIEGE MAP SERVER

JamesThompson said:
    Cool map. Not many D-Day maps are historically accurate because only 1 person dies on the beach!

What server will this be on?  :grin:

Server will be called d-day map siege. I will turn it on tomorrow.
  6. Lag Lag And More Lag /Low Frames Since New Patch

Me to , went from lag free gameplay to some crappy frame drops
  7. D-day SIEGE MAP SERVER

I wanna get some attention for a map I made which will be playable soon. I am gonna host it myself , I have got a good internet connection ( and enough RAM ) so I will be able to run 100 ( Or more ) players. I think the theme and map will work fine , I am the creator of the trench battle (...
  8. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Is this mod going to get released before mount and blade 2 is released :/
  9. Dedicated Server Hosting Guide

no anwser for my question?
  10. Dedicated Server Hosting Guide

Allright my server is running thanks to this AWESOME TOPIC . But here is the kind of problem I am stuck with :
    My friend tries to join it he can for maybe 2 minutes then he gets kicked out for connection reset or something like that.
    The port in running fine I accepted it through my firewall . ( and it is the same for my teamspeak server )
    I don't know if any other people that join my NW server get kicked out after 2 min but it kinda sucks.
Back
Top Bottom