Recent content by NoDMoD

1. Crash on load (which mod)

Hello everyone, I hope I can get some help here. I have a few mods installed. Game version is 1.6.2 Allmost all mods are for this version as well. After A while of playing when I save a game and try to load in, the game crashes (but only on load) If I get into the game with a prior save, I...
  2. Resolved Random crash on map

Hello there, I ma playing on v 1.4.1 and experienced a random crash on the map. Here is an image of the stack trace: https://ibb.co/vhCqg1Q Here is my system Info: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)...
  3. Chose units before battle with army limit?

Thanks for the input... yea I forgot, that this was the case.

I hope they finally fix that your composition is saved inbetween games. It's so annoying.
  4. Chose units before battle with army limit?

Hi guys, I would like to know, if there is any way, I can chose the set up of an army pre battle, when I have a limit set to total army size on the battle field and both armies exceed this limit? It is very frustating to have an army with 600 men and then when the battle starts I have like 250...
  5. Crashes in battles when new wave spawns

Are you still experiencing this crash? And do you have mods and which version?
  6. Resolved [1.3]Crash when entering battle

Anyone still experiencing this crash? I tried with Beta 1.4.1 and it was a lot better, but eventually when reinforcments came, it crashed again, but later in the battle.
  7. Game crashing when I try starting a battle

It's a vanilla crash, I am experiencing the same and currently the game is unplayable.
  8. Resolved [1.3]Crash when entering battle

It's easy to change in the settings menu, and then revert back to after the fight. Tho i do want to say that it wasn't all smooth sailing. it was literally like 30 mins later in another smaller fight that the same crash bug came back up. But it's avoidable. like literally avoiding certain fights that i know will cause the crash because x y z.

the game crash makes no sense tho. I literally just tailed a party that would have crashed because x y z, but i waited a couple of days and for a new battlefield area and the fight processed totally fine.

I just tried what you suggested, I could start the fight but upon reinforcements comming in the game crashed, so I couldn't finish it. It's a pitty, as I have finally come to the part I like, having large scale battles with good troops.

What's your graphics card? I have a GTX 1070 and have the feeling it's related to the grapchics card specifically.
  9. Resolved [1.3]Crash when entering battle

hey guys, just wanted to chime is as well that i've been getting the same crash but on during sieges. Playing with mods, and everything is up to date to 1.3.1 as far as i know. But following the fixes that your guys have tried. I was able to finally get into the battle field and also finish the whole fight. It was at Usanc Castle, 516 vs 161. not a very big battle, but with my battle sizer maxed at 100. it was always getting that crash, i tried it at 500 and same thing. so lastly i put the graphics to low and the battle sizer to 200 and it worked out fine. I'm not saying it's always going to work as i'll have to try it out on a bigger siege battle (Tho i've had 1000+ unit land battles that worked out fine prior to this siege battle). but it worked for now. hopefully an update somewhere will fix it.

Where you able to turn your settings back after the battle or do you have to keep those settings?
  10. Resolved [1.3]Crash when entering battle

I am experiencing the same crash, but only with certain armies. What is causing this issue? The army in question has only 100 troops and I have fought battles with over 1200 men without a problem, yet when I do a 300 vs 100 battle it crashes. Can also not be auto resolved.

For me it's Western Empire Armies that cause this crash, I can still battle any other faction normally.
Back
Top Bottom