Recent content by Nireco

1. Nireco

ZHG and ZHG TDM servers thread

I actually already had the files from taking a peek to the test server. Now that I also have a clear permission, the last thing I'll need is the map name, as that is shown on join and map change on our server. The map name is also quite much the only good place for credits, if you want to have clear credits for the work. So, "Elyrr Fortress by AlphA"?

You can ignore the following, but as I use MapPackApplier ( http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3276 ), I'll rename the sco to scn_alpha_elyrr_fortress.sco and write an .addmap with the following content:
    Code:
    name Elyrr Fortress by AlphA
    scn_alpha_elyrr_fortress alpha_elyrr_fortress 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000000300005000005c173000016830000300500002458
     outer_terrain_plain

gamemodes
        siege
  2. Nireco

ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

Our site's address will be http://zendarhunters.bplaced.net/ at least for a while. We'll look into if we'll be getting the .tk address back or not.
  3. Nireco

MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

Muzzle of CC said:

Seems that I have been neglecting checking this thread a bit too much. Need to configure notifications for it, I guess. I answered you on mbrepo.
  4. Nireco

As I doubt I bother improving my second implementation of warband server player count graph data collection interface, I guess I could give the link for it to anyone interested. The link below is for viewing the graph for ZHG server. You can find the full list by opening the "Other" box, though it might take some time to load. The data gathering favours active servers. So, servers which have been empty for couple days will be polled with longer intervals and short activity on such server might be missed.

http://nirrpi.dynet.com/x/warband-server-list-2/static.html?servers=213.163.83.191:7840

And below is a sample graph. Though, it shows server "rating"s instead of player counts. Rating is calculated using AR(1) model with weight being affected by the current polling interval. On stable state, the rating roughly corresponds to the average player count of the server and is thus a useful metric for comparing servers. The four servers selected to the sample graph are the four most notable Native siege servers. The duration of the graph is one month.

0MnM8Kr.jpg
  5. Nireco

Moar events.

Gun siege on Monday 2nd December 2013 at 7pm gmt.

Flintlock pistol was invented and all the lords wanted to have their armies full of guns. The soldiers complained that the pistols were slow and bows would be more practical and good melee weapons would be faster and especially that shields would make them feel safer. However, the lords wanted the new flintlock pistols to everyone and the soldiers were not listened.
  6. Nireco

Another event! We seem to be getting quite eventy. Though, will likely slow down a bit after this one.

Reverse peasant siege on Monday 11th November 2013 7pm gmt.

Duration: Likely 60 to 90 minutes.

The lord was not amused by having his castles conquered by filthy peasants. In hurry to recapture the castles, he gathered what little troops he could get and headed to siege the castles. The knights were shivering while the peasants were looking down at them from the castle walls and grinning ominously. However, the lord gave no choice to the knights.

ZGFY2m5.jpg
  7. Nireco

An event!

Peasant siege on friday 8th November 2013 7pm gmt. So, this week's friday evening.

Straw hats and pitchforks! Against those pesky knights in their castles. Peasants flooding the castle walls faster than the knights can reload their crossbows.

Badly drawn illustration for promoting the event:
    WW9P04t.jpg
  8. Nireco

Malo said:
    --, and choose an another nickname ( Eddard Stark ) and I tryed to go on ZHG But I saw " You have been banned from this server ". --

You were probably trying to write Eddard_Stark or Eddard~Stark or something such there instead of Eddard Stark with a spacebar. In case you really nickhaxed the spacebar there, any server with warband version 1.153 or higher will answer that you are banned if you have illegal characters in your nick even without really being banned.

If you were not nickhaxing, you can ignore this message.
  9. Nireco

Sir_Sergi said:
    How can you "slay" a person if you are an admin?

No direct way to do that, but you can select a player from F9 score board view, change the player's team to something else and change it back to what it was.
  10. Nireco

Sorry with being so late with the matter. The source code can now be found through the link below. Already warned there that the source code is messy and I most likely can't, want or don't have time to help figuring our parts of it.

http://www.zendarhunters.tk/showthread.php?tid=592
  11. Nireco

ZHG and ZHG TDM servers thread

Workaholic said:
    I haven't played MP for a while but now I'm getting some errors like "script error opcode", they usually show up after respawning, I'm not sure what's causing this.

Is your or someone else's shield completely black and the script errors occur whenever that person spawns with a shield?

If that is the case, the fault is TW's and that persons and everyone else should be seeing them too (unless someone has bothered to create a fixed module, and then it is fixed only for that person). And then the problem is that the person is using a banner out of the allowed range, but within some limit.

I don't think the black shield actually breaks anything, but it causes annoying script errors.
  12. Nireco

Warband server log viewer

Warband server log viewer is a tool to help viewing a log file. This of course means that it is only useful if you have access to some server's logs. It requires you to upload a log file to it (which won't be saved on the server). And after the log is processed, the information is returned in...
  13. Nireco

Not really sure why, but I ended up creating a log viewer for warband logs. It requires you to upload a log file to it (which won't be saved on the server). And after the log is processed, the information is returned in html format and can be filtered and highlighted with some options. If you don't have some logs, you can only view the example log from which those screenshots are.

http://www.zendarhunters.tk/warband-log-viewer/

gOeXj.jpg
    O9shp.jpg
    Should I bother to create a thread on Guildhall for it?
  14. Nireco

Not sure if I can host a server list in this location, but will know that after testing: http://nirver.dynet.com/nir/warband-server-list/server-list-settings.php?module=Native

The data is polled from servers with about 20 minute intervals. Main server is checked for new servers about once per hour. The server's network connection might be somewhat slow.

graph-mini-per1m.png
  15. Nireco

Random statistical plots about the thread which everyone are surely interested. No idea how they could be useful.

kTzFR.png

jeYkZ.png

p.s.: the main point of the post was to unlock van from double-post-lock so that he can create a new poll.
Back
Top Bottom