Recent content by Ninja

1. Ninja

B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

DennisBergkamp said:
    Ninja,

For me it only seems to happen when I drop a sword/shield, or my shield gets destroyed, empty a quiver/use up my javelins, etc. in the multiplayer battle. My "Rusty, "Hardened" and "Thick" armor pieces seem unaffected so far, and my masterwork sword hasn't been changed yet (but I think it might once I drop it during a fight). Can you confirm this?

Not for all. My large bag of steel bolts transforms to a normal bag after shooting one time with the crossbow, as it is with all the other weapons. After using them one time in multiplayer they become standard equipment. But what you said about the armor is correct, I just checked it one minute ago. They rest the same.
  2. Ninja

B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

DennisBergkamp said:
    I'm not sure if this happens using BT in vanilla.

It happens, I can confirm this.
  3. Ninja

General suggestions thread.

Hello,

is there any hope we will get the Battle Time! mod in 1257 AD? As it is a singleplayer mod, it would be really awesome. It's awesome for me to play with friends the Brytenwalda mod co-op and I think 1257 AD would be even more perfect (I like the medieval times much more than the time before it).
    I was already searching in this subforum for it but I only found two posts in this thread
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php./topic,129538.msg4124644.html#msg4124644
    I think for you modders it is easy to insert the source code. Would be awesome if you could do so...  :smile:
  4. Ninja

the cave [Spoiler!]

mikeyman89 said:
    but i can only bring about 6 or 7 down before i finally die
    :shock: I didn't even lose any health against the foes in there. You can kill one by one, they won't attack you all at the same time. They're really not that much of a problem, I did almost only one hit kills with my battle axe and in the end you'll get a nice axe called "My Wife" from one of the bandits. It makes 47 dmg, awesome!  :mrgreen:
  5. Ninja

Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

DennisBergkamp said:
    I also had some funny stuff happening to items, where their prefixes would disappear (a Chipped Warrior Axe turned into a Warrior Axe, for instance, and a Tempered Saxon Sword turned into a Saxon Sword after a fight).

Yes, this is normal for Battle Time, I played the normal Battle Time! mod a lot and the problem is, that the multiplayer doesn't know other items than the normal ones. So chipped, tempered, balanced, heavy and so on get converted to the standard ones (even large bags of ammunition become normal bags). In the multiplayer it's not that much of a problem imo, but it's not so cool to buy a masterworked celtic longsword for 30k and after a battle via battle time you have a cheap one which has value of 5k or so.
    Still, Battle Time is beast  :cool:.
  6. Ninja

Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Can someone tell me where to find a longbow? I have saxon archers who use them, but I'm not able to find one at the market place... Are they even more rare than two handed swords or not buyable?
  7. Ninja

Troop upgrades and skill problems

Ok, thanks for the replies.
    Damn I didn't noticed the skill reduction, caused by items. I should be more careful with what I wear.

Yea the troop upgrading is a bit too easy, because you can get really fast heavy infanterie, though the elite infanterie is indeed very expensive and this is good imo.
  8. Ninja

Troop upgrades and skill problems

Hey @ all, is it normal that I can upgrade ALL my troops after a battle to the next rank? After four battles against bandits I had only elite troops... Not that it's that much of a problem, though I feel myself like a cheater, cause it goes so fast  :mrgreen: Another problem I have is with my...
  9. Ninja

Cannot Retreat After Death?

You guys have to disable the "battle continuation and death camera" option in the mod options at the camp...  :wink:
  10. Ninja

BUG Reports v 1.34

I want to play co-op with a friend over the Battle Time feature, and it works perfect. The only problem is, when I launch the game over the WSELoader, which is needed for Battle Time, I can't hit enemies in the singleplayer and they can't hit me. That's f***** up. I don't want to do every single battle together with my friend, when there are only 10 bandits and I also don't want to restart the game always with the WSELoader when I want to play co-op and then end the game and continue playing over the standard M&B launcher...

Can somebody confirm this bug, or is it just me?

EDIT: Problem solved. I didn't see, that there is a new version of the Warband Script Enhancer since yesterday. I replaced the old version with new one and now it works like a charm.
  11. Ninja

Can i join someone while they are playing battle time?

Hengwulf said:
    That sounds very boring to me

It is indeed, watching a friend running over the map via livestream really sucks! It's much more fun when everybody has an own singleplayer game and always when somebody needs help others help him out. Did this with the standard Battle Time mod and it's awesome.
  12. Ninja

BUG Reports v 1.34

I have this error:

crashy.png

It happens when I enter a battle and also often when I open the world map, so it happens like every 30 seconds and the game crashes...  :sad:

Idibil said:
    You have small PC :smile:
    For me this is not true, I have a nice system... Though, I noticed that this error only occurs with polished landscapes installed (yes, the 1.34 version...), what really f**** me up, cause it makes the game so much more beauty.

Can somebody help me?

EDIT: Ok, I fixed the issue with the "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990" thing from this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
  13. Ninja

*NEU* Screenshot der Woche - Wettbewerb

Naja Bilder sind ja ganz nett, aber heißt der Thread nicht Screenshot der Woche und handelt es sich hier nicht um ein Mount & Blade Forum??
  14. Ninja

Welche Version kaufen?

Na gut, dann komm ich wohl über Amazon doch am billigsten weg. 13,42€ + 2,45€ Versand aus Großbritannien - neu. Dann werde ich mir die Demo laden und mit dem Key von Steam aktivieren...
    Ich finde das nur ein bisschen komisch... Man kauft sich ein Spiel, welches über Steam registriert werden muss und kriegt dann von Steam noch einen anderen Key...
    Bei meinen anderen Steam Spielen wie z.B: Modern Warfare 2 da verankert man es ja richtig mit Steam und der Steamkey in der Verpackung ist das Entscheidene.
    Hier scheint es ja so zu sein, dass man den Steamkey braucht, um an den richtigen Key zu kommen... Irgendwie verwirrend aber naja  :grin:
  15. Ninja

Welche Version kaufen?

Ok, dass heißt, wenn ich mir das Spiel über GamersGate kaufe, dann kriege ich einen Key (über e-mail?) und das Spiel selbst lade ich mir über TaleWorlds runter?
    Kommt auf die 19.96€ eigentlich noch die Mehrwertsteuer rauf?
Back
Top Bottom