Recent content by NikitaOnline17

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I didn't realize how much I wanted formation targetting, and now I don't think I could play without it. Very fun update overall :smile:
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Not sure if it's been answered in this thread but how many towns/castles still need completed as well as battle maps? If it's not finished already will it be by release?
  3. [Poll] Do we want AI clans to die?

Overall a slider for death rates may be best for this. I see that other people want to wipe out AI lords and clans constantly, vs my position where I want battles to be dangerous but have clans stay alive at least long enough for new generations to come to age (which I would also like to be faster - like, aging in general).

As a side point it'd be great if the game had a mechanic for mercenary clans to rise to noble clans if the number of clans falls low enough, as well as new mercenary clans coming onto the map at a similar rate... with an on/off option for these mechs.
  4. Which feature do you want the most?

Other - for me it's absolutely more rp and late game money sinks. More way to create friends and enemies in the kingdom, reasons for it to matter, rifts and rivalries between clans. Feasts etc and the little things in warband that gave you a lot to do even in peacetime. I always had the most fun with the endgame in warband, but in bannerlord I feel like I get there and kinda don't know what to do quite as well. And also I have more money than I know what to do with after acquiring a decent town.
  5. I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

Of course, it's nice to get updates, but it's not like they can't get the game to gold and just keep giving us more content anyways.
  6. The Dead Modifications Memorial Thread

:/
  7. Hmmm, I really really want to target troops at other troop groups, I want to feel in COMMAND, I hate the AI

After the last time I ordered infantry to advance to the enemy line, only for them to turn their backs to a few scattered cav and get shredded by archers... yeah, it would be nice if there was a better option than walking them into enemy troops with move commands.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

I'm mostly just happy that menus and the campaign map seems a little faster. Not perfect, but at least I'm not hanging for 5 seconds every time I open a menu :smile:
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

I like the changes and additions. Good to see feedback making a difference on several issues - the character level effect, clan member stances, *buffing* some industries. Still disappointed that simulation battles and death rates aren't fixed yet tho :/ I think the importance of this feature is being underestimated a bit. Still, great looking patch overall
  10. What is the one thing you're waiting for before doing another serious playthrough of Bannerlord?

simulation deaths. haven't tried an actual playthrough since there wasn't an option to do birth and death without battle deaths because simulation deaths haven't been happening.
  11. Nearly a year in, Does TW acknowledge the anniversary with an update for when EA will be done?

I'd like to see a devblog or something, but I think tacking another timeline on it would be a bad idea that I think they'll probably have learned from
  12. Stashing elite troops in garrison

I am sure that kind of micromanagement will not be accepted. So we have 2 option.

1-Allowing clan parties to take men from garrison like how it is now (text can be added when they take)
    2-Disabling this feature so clan parties will not take men from garrison (we can make this only for player clan, other clans work as they work now)

I can ask them "toggle or a dialog to make this optional" but lets now discuss like we have only these 2 options. Of course having a toggle is all of yours first choice so no need to discuss if players want this or not. I need to learn if you prefer 1 or 2.
    If it had to be one of those two options, I'd go with 1. So that when you start parties they don't just get captured by bandits before they can recruit any troops. And also so the player is kind of playing by the same rules as everyone else.
  13. Stashing elite troops in garrison

If you all want and agree I can disable clan parties to take your men from garrison (for only player clan, npc clans will continue as normal). However note that then they will have to only collect recruits from villages and towns. It has pros and cons but it seems this feature (clan parties to collect men from garrisons) is frustrating for player. I wish I could add a checkbox but its not an option (will 100% rejected).
    Would it be possible to make it a toggle? Like something you could set in clan or parties screen? Because I can see why some people would want to have clan members be able to pick up some extra troops even if it's not always ideal.
  14. Only raw XP for main level or does the lerning rate xp also count?

yeah, i also realized a strange thing with smithing, dont know if its intended.
    if you have 5 focus point in smithing, there wont be any limitation and you just can smith and smith and smith and still get the xp for it

dont know if this also counts for others skills yet, but i will get to this point.
    Exactly what I was describing before. And it'd with even with 0 focus points in smithing. You gain xp for your character level even after your multiplier for a skill you use is 0 because it's just going off raw xp.
  15. Only raw XP for main level or does the lerning rate xp also count?

It's working as intended. Your character level progress is based on raw xp gain and ignores multipliers. This also means you can gain character levels from using skills with multipliers <x1 or even x0
Back
Top Bottom