Recent content by NeoAnna

1. Need More Info Crash during the siege

Summary:Crash during the siege How to Reproduce: The Siege Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related):none Media (Screenshots & Video):none Computer Specs: OS:Windows 11(Pro) GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 GPU Driver Version:31.0.15.3758 - nVIDIA Detonator 37.58 CPU: Intel(R)...
  2. In Progress crash new game

hmmmm, RTX 2070 super with 8G mem .. this game doesn't like 8G mem. I had many crash issues with a GForce 1080 8G. Just uppgreyyed my GPU, many of those crashes vanished. It seems to be a memory issue.

Game should exit politely if it cannot allocate Memory, not crash.

You might try playing at LOW performance and playing in a window box. Hope these help ?
    Thank you very much.I played for a week without departures.Today everything started anew.By the way, I changed the card to 3050
  3. In Progress crash new game

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks
  4. In Progress crash new game

Summary:Crash the game after creating a character and starting a new game How to Reproduce:On the loading screen.After creating a character. Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related):- Media (Screenshots & Video):- Computer Specs: OS:window10 (pro) GPU:nVIDIA GeForce RTX...
  5. In Progress Crash after 1 hour of play

Hello.During the day there were 2 similar crashes, with a similar situation.
  6. In Progress Crash after 1 hour of play

Hello.Thank you very much.The problem is solved.
  7. In Progress Crash after 1 hour of play

Hello.I'm glad I don't have a problem and I'm glad you took the time.Thank you very much and I wish you further development and success.
  8. In Progress Crash after 1 hour of play

Summary: How to Reproduce:Click the town-village where the lord I'm looking for is located Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 Pro GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2647 - nVIDIA...
Back
Top Bottom