Recent content by Nekhron

1. Nekhron

Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

This game is much better than initially and is now totally worth the money that I paid for it in the initial release.  Thank you Devs, you didnt let me down....
  2. Nekhron

MP Native Persistent Age

I am interested in this mod but after reading through here, am wondering it if is still viable?
  3. Nekhron

No Servers?

I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I just DL the mod and cannot find servers......?
  4. Nekhron

Installation info?

So I guess the answer is no? 

And the issue with game keys is still pertinent.  At least in my case.
  5. Nekhron

Installation info?

Have you fixed the issue with Game Keys?
  6. Nekhron

Multiplayer Broken - FiXED

"Verify integrity of game cache"  Ran it and one file bad.    Works now.

My sincere thanks Froi! 
  7. Nekhron

Technical Support

I have it fixed.  Validated Game Cache via steam solved it.
    :mrgreen:
  8. Nekhron

Launching Nattive?  Are you saying I should launch Native game then go to MP?
  9. Nekhron

Yes I know all that.  I have the up to date mods...

I am still unable to join MP servers except for CRPG and Mercenaries and the ones for the DLC  from you 

Romae Belum, Persisitent World, etc I cannot get into MP
  10. Nekhron

I have tried to use your search function before posting, and got nothing helpful. I am unable to join MP servers except for CRPG and Mercenaries and the ones for the DLC  from you.  For all  other MP servers I get the following: "This server is running a module that is not installed on your...
  11. Nekhron

Technical Support

I installed this mod and then tried to get onto your official server.  When I did, I got the following message:

"This server is running a module that is not installed on your computer.  Would you like to visit the download site for this module now?" 

When I click yes, I then get the following error:
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To date I cannot get on MP servers for nearly every mod.  Can you please help me?

12. Nekhron

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

When is this going to be given to us?
  13. Nekhron

The Mead Hall

Have they fixed the CD key issue?  I have been wanting to play this forever...
  14. Nekhron

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I am not sure what you mean by module... I am just entering PW and then trying to get into Persistent World Server. You mean a submod?
      Could you  please give me an example ZEROFIGHTER? 

15. Nekhron

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I wont run for me.  Says it is running different version
Back
Top Bottom