Recent content by Nastor

1. Terrible performance 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 [SIEGE]

I am suffering the exact same problem. Battles are somewhat playable by lowering shadows to static, but sieges are virtually unplayable because of stutterfests and fps between 20-30. I have an RTX 2060 GPU, SSD, 16GB RAM and i7-5820 oc'd @4.00GHz.
  2. Resolved Massive Lag During Siege Battles

Game is unplayable in sieges. I just bought an RTX 2060 and thought the game would've been better than the performance from the GTX 970, I was wrong. I have to lower shadows to static only to get a somewhat playable framerate in 300 vs 300 battles, but whatever I do, I can't run more than 20 fps in sieges. I have a i7-5820k CPU @ 4.0 GHz.
  3. [Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

Hello, I am another one of the guys who experience severe stuttering, especially in sieges.
    I have a GTX 970 and i7-5820k oc'd@ 4.00Ghz, 16 GB DDR4 Ram and SSD...it has nothing to do with my specs, since I can play large sized battles in custom battle mode without experiencing anything gamebreaking, but the SP just stutters too much it makes it unplayable.
    I think it has to do with enemy AI, since even on very low I still experience this stuff...please optimize this!

Hope you can fix this! Stuttering aside, this game is THE dream!
  4. weird fps stutter like bug with pbod

Native, not a single mod.
  5. weird fps stutter like bug with pbod

Exactly the same stuttering problem I have! Please, if anyone found a solution, share it
  6. Campaign battles weird hiccup

Ok, that's getting me crazy. I have this problem since I changed my PC to this new one, a high end one, and I tried practically everything to fix this, without results. Here's the problem: whenever I get in a fight with more than 70 NPC, the game starts to hiccup in a very weird way, keeping...
Back
Top Bottom