Recent content by NamFlow

1. NamFlow

In Progress [UI] Smithing — Some companions can't be selected when smelting items

65017209.jpg

Maybe if I searched better, I'd find your post and not create a duplicate one :smile:

( - I'm wondering how to get 12 Companions, though!)

Hah, I cheated them in via commands :smile: I noticed this bug in my modded game, so I went into unmodded one where I use cheats to quickly test bugs in vanilla version of the game. Sometimes I can't stop and continue the cheating playthrough.. I'm not proud of that D-:

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.

Cheers, mate!
  2. NamFlow

SP - UI Finances — Prefix or Suffix for Towns and Villages, not just Castles and Caravans

Hi there, when you own a lot of towns, villages and castles and hover over your finances, you can see a long list of them and how much profit they bring to your wallet. What I would like to suggest is to also add either prefix or suffix to Villages and Towns, so it's more clear what is what...
  3. NamFlow

In Progress [UI] Smithing — Some companions can't be selected when smelting items

Summary: When you have a lot of companions in your party and you want to smelt some item that produces a lot of materials, then you can't select some companions, because they are hidden behind the element/background of the item that you want to smelt. I believe companions should be on top of the...
  4. NamFlow

Resolved [UI] Wrong calculation of income in the clan screen

Summary: The finances tab, which is displayed when you open the clan screen, is showing incorrect "Total Income" in denars/gold, which then makes the "Daily Change" not correlate to amount of denars in "Expected" and "Expected Change" fields. I believe it doesn't take into account if the main...
  5. NamFlow

SP - UI Assigning governor from clan tab should show governor bonuses

If you go directly to the settlement and choose a companion from there, it shows the bonuses/effects (not only the governor ones, but also all other ones). It would be great if this information was also available from this screen, so you don't have to go there directly to see it, yeah.

And all the other bonuses like captain/combat bonuses (which are currently showing under category "governor effects") should be visible from some more relevant screen. I made a post about it not a long time ago:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...t-perk-bonuses-for-soldier-formations.431733/
  6. NamFlow

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Alright, it's time to post some strange looking characters for a change.

Meet The Smiling Cauliflower Warrior:
    n6Mlo3y.png
  7. NamFlow

I think we definitely can get a better face creation system. Just something like in GTA V (if i remember correctly) where you select a specific type of mouth/nose/eyes/ears and then select a skin condition/texture (wrinkles, scars) of that specific area and THEN actually shaping it up to your liking...
    boom much better. But there are more serious issues with this game so i understand face creation doesnt take much priority now.

Honestly, The Sims series has the best system for facial customization. They nailed it throughout the years and it pretty much remains unmatched by any game that is out there :smile: You can directly customize your character by clicking and draging parts of their face and body, instead of using just sliders like it's done in MB, GTA, RDR etc. but that's completely next level stuff and perhaps unnecessary for Mount and Blade series. I mean it would be nice to have, but not needed, as you already mentioned.

King Alfred From Last Kingdom
    dhi76494ao261.png

here is the code: <BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="0000BC0B8014134544809F2407020FA8C072C442D06615F1A90D0F087FD003340169781306194A010E000000000000000000000000F840C20000000054D83082" />

You made him look sick even in this one! God damn good job! :grin: But I wouldn't want to play as him at this point, to be honest :grin: I mean he could barely sit on his horse.
  8. NamFlow

Lil Viking Set

qbwpi46xwg261.png

Floki=
    <BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="000000035B002A40A989A54E058000A789BB8671E1C88003D0740F0B8F89FE1001B978130B53D0000E000000000000000000000050F8708200000000017800C2" />

Wow, this is really well done! I didn't even know this eye paint is available in the game. Good stuff!
  9. Mount and Blade Content Creators

Mount and Blade Content Creators

Feel free to discuss and ask about everything related to Mount and Blade series content creation, including videos, art, memes, mods, stories etc. the sky is the limit!
  10. NamFlow

Bannerlord Czechoslovakia

Tolik členů tady a ještě tu nikdo nic nenapsal? ;-D Jinak vás teda zdravím bando a přeju hodně zábavy hraním této úžasné série :-)
  11. NamFlow

SP - UI Character Screen: Display primary skill effects more prominently

Yes, this would be nice :smile:

I think the info about Exp bar, Learning rate and Focus points could be positioned together in horizontal line, as right now it's taking about 1/3 the whole character screen for no apparent reason. Then they could just move the perks down a little bit to make a space for the information about primary skills, so there is no need to click on some additional button to reveal it.
  12. NamFlow

New updates Oct 7 and Oct 8 issues

Just go into to Steam and turn off automatic uppdates for Bannerlord. I dont understand what the heck the problem is? We get these threads all the time.

Right klick Bannerlord in your Steam library -> settings -> uppdates -> dropdown menu -> dont update/manually update or whatever it says there.

Except there is no such thing:
    3Q7rvPK.png

and that's the case for all games, so it's no longer possible to disable updates, even for singleplayer games.
  13. NamFlow

SP - UI Encyclopedia ― Information about hero's wealth

Hi, We already know from Encyclopedia which friends, enemies and family members does some hero have and also to which faction they belong to, which towns/castles/settlements they own and so on, but I couldn't find anywhere the information about their wealth. If I'm not mistaken, currently the...
  14. NamFlow

I got severely outplayed by the AI and it blew my mind

Best way to ensure getting to defend is joining once the battle starts. Yes you have to sacrifice some troops but it is still worth it considering you get to save the castle and actually play defense.

That's also an option, yeah :wink: to just wait outside the castle and then rush in to help.

no i will not cuz of stupid ai win chances calculating, like i said b4. they fear of me, fear of my full t6 soldiers and will attack my castles only when im outside

"..fear of my full t6 soldiers"

I mean I would also stop besieging your castle if I knew that I would be fighting against army full of t6 troops defending it :grin: unless I had the same or higher number of T6 troops.
  15. NamFlow

I got severely outplayed by the AI and it blew my mind

I don't know, defending besieged castle is kind of fun :wink: at least IMO it's more fun to do than what you did. I had it happen to me only once through my playthrough though so far, however I plan on leaving significant number of my troops in nearby garrison to not scare my enemy and do it again, as it's a lot of fun defending your castle with bow and arrows and smashing your enemies down the ladder they just climbed.

i've never expirienced a siedge from the defenders side. ask me anything

If you do what I mentioned in the second part of my comment, then you should increase the chance of experiencing it, but a lot of times the enemy simply abandons the siege or peace agreement ends the war. Gotta love short wars...
Back
Top Bottom