Recent content by Namakan

1. Namakan

[Beast #2] Suggestions

Menavlion inf, Vlandian twohanders and Horse Archers
  2. Namakan

Why is TW still not allowing custom servers?

Finding issues in server performance seems like something that would be easier if there were more servers (and players), but maybe thats just me...
  3. Namakan

Why is TW still not allowing custom servers?

Custom servers don't seem to be any sort of priority, sadly.
  4. Namakan

[Beast #2] Suggestions

That chance are promotion matches, no?
  5. Namakan

Clan System Questions

leaderboard is temporary afaik, also I think azakhi said he isn't currently working on that
  6. Namakan

Clan System Questions

As far as I know, you can (re-)join regardless.
  7. Namakan

Current Issues being working on

Those same people, myself included, have often played the game for over a year (in Beta or even Alpha) already. Progress has not been very exciting so far if I'm honest.
  8. Namakan

Current Issues being working on

Can you really call it nostalgia when most people either last played Warband immediately before Bannerlords launch or are still doing so today? lol
  9. Namakan

[Beast #2] Suggestions

WIll I get another suspension on a first offense?
  10. Namakan

[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 17.08.2020

:o Can relate to the lazy part. Didn't mean to insult your efforts. It's a nice list to meme about but as you said, people probably shouldn't take it seriously.
  11. Namakan

[Beast #2] Suggestions

Agreed
  12. Namakan

[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 17.08.2020

All of what you're complaining about has come because of RMs (leaderships) behaviour in the past, but you're still here defending it. Maybe change that, and peoples opinions towards you will also change. [/SPOILER]
  13. Namakan

TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

I don't mean to defend that type of behaviour but permanent bans might still be a little harsh. I'd be in favour of stacking time (e.g. 24 hours (1st offense), 3 days (2nd offense within, lets say, a month of the previous), one week (3rd), one month, 6 months, a year...)
  14. Namakan

TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

TaleWorlds needs to fix them, yes. But saying it's fair to use them to **** over other players (be it gaining an unfair advantage or straight up crashing the server) because they're ""in the game"" is moronic.