Recent content by Namakan

1. Namakan

Why capes in this 1 dev game look a thousand times better than this 12yo mass produced game

The simple answer is that there's a massive difference between having one cape and having potentially 2000 capes.

Now please continue ranting, most of it is justified.
  2. Namakan

Closed How can the battle server automatically assign team?

I didn't download the mod but I can still access the server to play, why did he do that, and I can't seem to contact him?
    You can create server-side-only mods. If you know how to code, you can use this as an example for how to create one (note that this does nothing to duel mode, its a general purpose tool).
  3. Namakan

How to setup your modding environment on Linux(Tutorial)

good stuff, thanks for posting!

sidenote from someone modding on Windows: I think Jetbrains Rider runs on Linux - it is, of course, paid software (unless you're a student, then you can get a free license!). works super well for me (again, on windows) and also makes adding references far easier
  4. Namakan

Closed How can the battle server automatically assign team?

I'm here, I want to ask a question, how can the duel server be able to duel on the spot and not need to teleport to the fighting cage?
    That's a custom mod made for one server specifically. You would have to either reach out to the server host and ask him for it, or learn modding yourself and make your own version.
  5. Namakan

So... can we expect new maps and content ?

there is one new siege map. looks great, play alright.
  6. Namakan

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Happy 3rd birthday to this post btw.
  7. Namakan

MP the Stamina bar

This is a horrible idea. Get good.
  8. Namakan

[1.2+] Hosting Dedicated Servers on Linux

I got the same issue, there is my cpu :

Bash:
    Architecture:            x86_64
      CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
      Address sizes:         36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
      Byte Order:            Little Endian
    CPU(s):                  8
      On-line CPU(s) list:   0-7
    Vendor ID:               GenuineIntel
      Model name:            Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           W3565  @ 3.20GHz
        CPU family:          6
        Model:               26
        Thread(s) per core:  2
        Core(s) per socket:  4
        Socket(s):           1
        Stepping:            5
        Frequency boost:     enabled
        CPU(s) scaling MHz:  55%
        CPU max MHz:         3200.0000
        CPU min MHz:         1600.0000
        BogoMIPS:            6399.60
        Flags:               fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fx
                             sr sse sse2 ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xto
                             pology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm
                             dca sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid
                              dtherm ida flush_l1d
    Virtualization features:
      Virtualization:        VT-x
    Caches (sum of all):
      L1d:                   128 KiB (4 instances)
      L1i:                   128 KiB (4 instances)
      L2:                    1 MiB (4 instances)
      L3:                    8 MiB (1 instance)
    NUMA:
      NUMA node(s):          1
      NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-7
    Vulnerabilities:
      Itlb multihit:         KVM: Mitigation: VMX disabled
      L1tf:                  Mitigation; PTE Inversion; VMX conditional cache flushes, SMT vulnerable
      Mds:                   Vulnerable: Clear CPU buffers attempted, no microcode; SMT vulnerable
      Meltdown:              Mitigation; PTI
      Mmio stale data:       Unknown: No mitigations
      Retbleed:              Not affected
      Spec store bypass:     Mitigation; Speculative Store Bypass disabled via prctl
      Spectre v1:            Mitigation; usercopy/swapgs barriers and __user pointer sanitization
      Spectre v2:            Mitigation; Retpolines, IBPB conditional, IBRS_FW, STIBP conditional, RSB filling, PBRSB-eIBRS
                             Not affected
      Srbds:                 Not affected
      Tsx async abort:       Not affected

Which new CPU did you go on ?

I've heard reports of people having issues with Intel CPUs in general for BL (Linux) servers. Not sure if that's accurate but so far it seems everyone that had some really weird issues were able to solve them by switching to AMD.
  9. Namakan

Is This Game Dead Now?

Apparently most of the programmers are developing another game - "Hyenas", bought from CA, so get ready for some space shooter fun .. with catapults..
    nice bait
  10. Namakan

Cheating

you doing okay there buddy?
  11. Namakan

Server map configuration

I think you need to add the map to the Multiplayer\SceneObj directory, not the Native one.

Getting a 502 error might be something else, though.
  12. Namakan

SP - General NEW CONTENT???

"focussed on community tales"
    buddy its one or two guys making these once a month, thats really not the issue... xd

the rest is sadly kind of accurate
  13. Namakan

can i campaign with friend

coop is not an option. there is a mod in development but I guess it will still take quite a while.
Back
Top Bottom