Recent content by Naikon

1. Naikon

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Now its Ark: Survival Evolved's turn. Its free on epic store for a week.

2. Naikon

Amenisa: The dark descent is free on Epic games and 3 ubisoft games are free on their website(Assassin's Creed II, Child of Light, Rayman Legends)
  3. Naikon

Just Cause 4 is available for free on epic store.
  4. Naikon

Recommend me some mods...

Prophesy of pendor is defintely one of the best. Other than it, other incredible ones are The Last Days, Brytenwalda, Perisno, 1257 AD, A world of Ice and Fire, Star Wars Conquest, Warsword Conquest etc.
    If you can spend some extra bucks, grab the Viking Conquest DLC. It is definitely worth the money.
  5. Naikon

What are you reading now?

Started reading first book in Malazan Book of the Fallen series. So, far its been good. Lots of stuff happening even though its just beginning of the series. I had heard lot of praise for this book, so finally decided to give in.
  6. Naikon

Black desert online is available for free at steam for limited time. Though game is not accessible in lots of countries(including mine ?).
  7. Naikon

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for free at epic store for next 20 hours.
  8. Naikon

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

What the hell was wrong with old forum that it needed this "upgrade"? I thought taleworlds had best forum out of all forums I had visited.
    This one is visually inferior and really messy to navigate. And yes, circular avatars suck.
    I hope atleast theme gets changed to something visually appealing but best course would be to accept that this 'upgrade' was a stupid decision and revert back to original forum completely.
  9. Naikon

Best units to capture prisoners

Any units which uses blunt weapon will knock the enemy unconscious and enemy will be taken as prisoners. For maximizing prisoners,
    1) Have units which use blunt weapons like manhunter line(slavers). Manhunters will usually be available when you free prisoners of bandit parties and in taverns.
    2) Equip your companions with blunt weapons.
    3) Equip a blunt weapon yourself.

You can issue your troops to use only blunt weapons if you have some troops with these weapons. Or maybe create a group of troops which have atleast one blunt weapon and always order them to use blunt weapons.
  10. Naikon

Soma is available for free on epic games.
  11. Naikon

NPCs Party size

NPC party size also depends on player level. Actual max party size is determined by multiplying number obtained above with factor x, where x = (80+player level)/80.  Moreover, NPCs can have much larger parties than as calculated above if they manage to free and recruit huge amounts of prisoners after a battle. I think party size check is not enforced for NPCs when recruiting freed prisoners of  defeated party.
  12. Naikon

Warband Vanilla single player tournament spamming

Tournaments get reset even when any new lord enters the town. I used to spam these feast tournies a lot when I was playing Prophesy of Pendor.
    Though this gets really boring fast but still have to be endured when in dire need of cash.
  13. Naikon

Surviving Mars and its DLC Space Race are available for free on Epic games store.
  14. Naikon

Metro 2033 Redux free at epic games store.
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/metro-2033-redux/home
Back
Top Bottom