Recent content by NaikJoy

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    bunkorder said:
    NaikJoy said:
    KratosMKII said:
    I've been thinking about releasing the source code of the mod. Maybe there's someone out there that have time to fix the stuff but don't want to be strained with joining a team. What do you guys think?

Yes and no... don't think you can get away with it by passing the ball.. you are the babysitter here..its your responsibility to babysit this mod. Unless you find someone that is worthy of replacing you..you can't get away with just giving the source code and hide away.

lmao, what is wrong with you? This dude took it upon himself to undertake a massive project. He doesn't OWE us anything, he literally does it in his free time. I can't believe there's people out there who are so entitled that they demand a mod creator continue to work despite increasing difficulties.

If he wants to abandon this great mod, that is his choice. It would be disappointing, but there's nothing to do when there's NOBODY ELSE to help him bug fix.
    I may release a new hotfix or update but sadly as i said before my time is increasingly diminishing.

Its okay :smile: its just a busy period. It shouldn't last more than till mid February.. How would I know? Cause that's how long of a vacation I'd take from this god damn forsaken difficult mod to fix xD
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    I've been thinking about releasing the source code of the mod. Maybe there's someone out there that have time to fix the stuff but don't want to be strained with joining a team. What do you guys think?

Yes and no... don't think you can get away with it by passing the ball.. you are the babysitter here..its your responsibility to babysit this mod. Unless you find someone that is worthy of replacing you..you can't get away with just giving the source code and hide away.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

In the arena... some arches on horses don't shoot.. they choose to melee instead.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Good job Kratos :smile:
    Endure a bit more. AD1257 Enhanced Edition and other mods make M&B attractive. Folk will return to M&B.

By the way.
    When will you release a "v3.4" right on Moddb?
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

...... I and many know this. Just keep updating whenever you can. Think of a strategy or something to say in the ModDB page to recruit some talented people that could help you.
  6. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Reformist made a video on the 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition. You'll get more traffic.
  7. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

TheLord said:
    I'm the only one active of a team of 2. The other 3 people abandoned the project.

I guess its understandable. Having to fix and redo so many things in one of the most popular mods for M&B is quite the chore. Thank you for working on this... it will be really extra fun when its all gonna be done. Step by step.
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Is the development team still the same? 5 guys in the team
  9. Ideas & Suggestions

Hernanxd16 said:
    NaikJoy said:
    Could you implement the Custom Troop Tree Mod made by MitchellD too? It already includes Diplomacy! :smile:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees

This mod is quite revolutionary because it is something we have wanted in a very long time. We can finally have our own troop culture and customize what they wear into battle. Your kingdom finally has an identity.

This mod already has customizable troops.

Yes but this is much better and is as simple like placing your equipment on character.. only that you get funds and some..
    Just trust me.. its much better then any mod out there.. But its sad cus its only on native with free lancer and diplomacy.
  10. Ideas & Suggestions

Could you implement the Custom Troop Tree Mod made by MitchellD too? It already includes Diplomacy! :smile:

This mod is quite revolutionary because it is something we have wanted in a very long time. We can finally have our own troop culture and customize what they wear into battle. Your kingdom finally has an identity.
  11. SP Native [WB] Freelancer II

12. SP Other Tainted Paths

Will you implement MitchellD Custom Troop Tree mod?
    And will you implement Free Lancer too?
  13. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

HooTmAn said:
    @NaikJoy
    sry, no. i work on an other Mod right now. So next update some where in da future

Include custom troop tree in that mod xD
  14. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Any news about custom troop trees?
Back
Top Bottom