Recent content by NA1F

1. NA1F

Patch Notes e1.8.0

i don't understand
    why the same update again? do i missing something?
    1.8.0?
    this is not new.. right??
    because the last update is 1.8.0
  2. NA1F

March 30th is coming up. Happy 2 years on Steam!!

time flies
    time-goes-by.gif
  3. NA1F

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Seriously bro look at this this guy is a master at it

yes this guy is very talented
  4. NA1F

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

more then 3 months without a new content?
    what happen?
  5. NA1F

Patch Notes e1.5.9

i cant play multiplayer the play button is red
    yesterday i play no problem
    what's going on???
  6. NA1F

Patch Notes e1.5.9

i can't play multiplayer
    when i enter the menu there is a massage it say please update your client?
    how i update my client?
    can someone help me
  7. NA1F

The ladders worked, the towers worked, the AI worked, everything just worked

Ok.. you think the studio chose to delete the good version and replace it with the bad version?
    We all saw problems with huge games from big companies, and we knew that some games have been re-developed more than once,
    Of course, something went wrong during the development period, especially since they are using a new engine.
    I think the game will be better and we will be surprised by the release time (in a good way)
  8. NA1F

An Open Letter to TaleWorlds from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the Total-Conversion Mod Community about our concerns and frustrations with Bannerlor

You're basically hitting the nail on the head here.

I am really looking forward to Kingdoms of Arda, The Old World, and all those other mods in the works.

But as much as I want to support them in these issues they're having... I just can't.

The fact is that Bannerlord IS NOT FINISHED YET.

All those great mods that exist for Warband? They were mods for a FINISHED GAME. A lot of people are claiming "Oh Taleworlds just released it under the early access label to veer off criticism and make excuses for a half-assed product, Warband was better". But I'm 90% convinced that people saying that are people who joined the fandom after Warband had already been out for a few years.

Because this is not the first time Taleworlds has released an unfinished mess of a game. The previous M&B games were also released in incomplete states, with "Early Access" sales being used to fund the rest of development. If you are so anti-early access, then not only was it a mistake to buy Bannerlord, it was a mistake TaleWorlds at all. You should've boycotted them and rendered them bankrupt before Bannerlord could even reach a concept stage.

But back to the main point... I have tried Bannerlord mods, but they almost always get rendered unusable due to updates. I can't in good conscience ask TaleWorlds to STOP updating (that would ACTUALLY make Bannerlord a half-assed cash grab rather than something Taleworlds wants to make into a good game), so I decided to just hold of on using mods until the early access phase is finished.

TaleWorlds needs to fix the problems that the game has, and they can't do that without breaking mods. That's how development works. The code gets changed and thus the structure the modders were working on gets broken.

Bear in mind, Bannerlord did not have official mod support at the start, and still doesn't have Steam Workshop. TaleWorlds stated that this was because they knew mods would have problems due to their continued development.

All these arguments on how difficult modding the game is are serving to do, in my eyes, is prove that TALEWORLDS WAS RIGHT. Modding an Early Access IS something that just can't reliably be done.

You're essentially asking TaleWorlds to abandon development of the game and hand everything over to you... but as far as I'm concerned, that would just retroactively prove the people who claimed Bannerlord was just a cash grab right.

So, as someone who bought Bannerlord for mods, who is looking forward to mods, who has zero doubt whatsoever that the game will get better when modders have free reign...

I'm against you all on this matter. Bannerlord needs to have it's vanilla problems fixed. TaleWorlds needs to solve THEIR problems before they can worry about YOUR problems.
    1+
  9. NA1F

My is a dream coop campaign

SP forever
  10. NA1F

Any chance we will see assassins hunting the player?

we need more one vs one fight situation
  11. NA1F

Happy Birthday mexxico!

Happy birthday Mexxico!
  12. NA1F

Do people prefer Bannerlord over Warband?

after palaying red dead 2 banerlord is ugly for me now
    every game will be ugly after you play red dead 2
    only CP 2077
  13. NA1F

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Yeah would like to hear your source, if true that is good news.
    check taleworlds twitter account
    they posted a pic with banner
    so i think it will be there
Back
Top Bottom