Recent content by Mu Shu Fasa

1. Resolved Army of Poachers instant quest fail

its random, ive stopped doing the quests

Same here, none of them work for me, including the main quest. Too many bugs.
  2. Resolved List of Perks That Do Nothing or Don't Work

Practically none of the skills/perks/cultures are working/ implemented atm. A list of the ones that actually DO work would be helpful if people are tracking that.
  3. Resolved Aserai culture bonus doesn't work

Pretty much just the title, it doesn't do anything. Caravan costs 15k. Do ANY of the culture bonuses work or is only Aserai broken? Are they not implemented yet? Would be nice to get some clarification on that.
  4. Resolved Some skills are not gaining experience

Charm also does not gain any experience unless you release lords. There needs to be more ways to level it up, especially in early game.
  5. Resolved Smithing feels like mobile gacha game

Smithing is tedious and useless. It takes forever to level up and the stamina system makes it feel like a mobile gacha game. If it was a gacha game, you would at least be able to buy more stam though. Please rework this system, it's current state is interesting on paper, but in practice just...
  6. Resolved Gang member needs weapons quest broken

When returning to the town with the weapons, you are confronted by a "guard" but actually it is just a blinding white screen with black flickers. It is also impossible to convince the guard to let you in. I have a 59%, a 39%, and a 19% chance, I only need to pass 2/3 to get in. I have saved/...
  7. Resolved Army of Poachers instant quest fail

The quest Army of Poachers instantly timed out as soon as I left the town where I accepted it to go the village where the poachers were. I have completed this quest in the past, this seems to be a new bug perhaps caused by the patch.
  8. Resolved Some attacks going through shield block

I have noticed in 1v1 arena melee fights attacks will sometimes go directly through my shield. I'm not blocking to the side when they attack up or anything like that, I'm blocking properly but they just hit me right through the shield. Very frustrating. Has anyone else run into this, is it...
  9. Resolved Some skills are not gaining experience

I put focus and attribute points into tactics/smithing/medicine/riding/athletics/trade but they just don't level up or level up very slowly. Tactics and trade do not level up AT ALL. To put it into perspective, my first play through is almost complete, the map is 90% conquered and I am clan...
  10. Quite insufferable...

Just play on very easy settings and save scum you noobs :xf-wink:.
  11. Ehh refunded it.

Ya'll getting trolled so hard by this obvious **** post :ROFLMAO:
  12. Tier 5 Smithing

Just win tournaments with weapons being offered and smelt them down for parts. I've gotten several t5 that way.
  13. Missing brother.

Mine is supposedly in Chaikand as well but I checked the whole town/keep and there is no sign of him. I think they just haven't finished the quest yet.
Back
Top Bottom