Recent content by msxenox

1. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

I don't seem to be ranking up at all, I'm on day 156 and am still on the rank I started at, sergeant major, I have been doing a lot of quests from my faction generals and I've ranked up in social class and I have a lot of medals, but I haven't advanced once in rank.
  2. [Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

I know it's kind of late to suggest stuff, but I'd love to see the Nock gun incorporated into this mod. This is, in my opinion, the best mod for any game in the M&B series.
  3. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Nope, I always execute, release, or ransom. One character is only two weeks in and he has -100 prestige.

Edit: It might be execution, I'll test that theory
  4. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but my class refuses to update. All requirements are at 0 and have been for about a week in game time but my class doesn't increase.

edit: Oops, I missed when you answered the question before, sorry. I'll double check everything and look to make sure my prestige is above 0.

another edit: It looks like all my characters have a massive negative prestige for some reason, it could be the real bug at work here
Back
Top Bottom