Recent content by MrSplashy

1. MrSplashy

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

It's been so long since I've played this mod and warband, time to redownload both and see how many things have changed, what were added, and what not. Damn excited to play and see the new juicy stuffs added.
  2. MrSplashy

SP Native Fantasy Skilled Magic Calradia v.1.0.2 FINAL

Nice, it would be good if we can turn into Liches, Angels, Demons, etc. Anyways, this is a great interesting mod so I hope you continue to update it and make it fun.
  3. MrSplashy

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

This is absolutely great, gonna be waiting for this as times passes so that more features will be put in. It would be great if we can gett afflicted with Vampirism or become Werewolves if the PC got bit or something. Good luck and what a fantastic work!
  4. MrSplashy

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

God, absolutely loving this mod especially the other one. Downloading both of those.
  5. MrSplashy

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Still waiting for an xmas present.
  6. MrSplashy

25/07/19 Blog Delayed

Hey, we are used to waiting.

It's also thanks to waiting for almost 5 - 6 years that I became a patient man.
  7. MrSplashy

Let's Play: Perisno v0.9 - Another hard journey awaits

Try to play on Hard Mod with a Giant Character after this playthrough or something.

Nice vids btw, subscribed.
  8. MrSplashy

SP Modern Oriental Philippine Revolution Mod

This is very nice to see a mod made by my fellow countrymen about our history. Good luck and hopefully you continue making this!
  9. MrSplashy

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Nice! Downloading this now as I decided to reinstall Mount and Blade: Warband again. Thank you for releasing this!
  10. MrSplashy

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Haha! Nice, now I don't need to install some mods to make my experience with Gekokujo be more fun! Thank you!
  11. MrSplashy

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Hurray for 0.8, I've been waiting for this version to come out since last year and I am really excited to play this game.  :party: :party: :fruity:
  12. MrSplashy

Bandit/Tribal Playthrough

Since you're gonna go and become a Rhodokian Warlord, then you must unite other tribes(i.e recruiting or capturing castle) and fight the Calradian Imperialist. Also, raid and sack their villages, kill their caravans, and make a mighty Warband and become the founder of the Kingdom of Rhodoks.
  13. MrSplashy

Favorite unit as of 0.8?

I would probably still stick with the elves, goddamn their archers are so good that I made a new save and have my Warband full of archers. I haven't got the chance to check the other units yet, once I did I'll post it right here.
  14. MrSplashy

Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Leonion said:
    Heaven forbid!
    Don't bother gsanders with Perisno, he left the project about a year ago.
    He works on different project(s) now.
    Wait seriously? Damn, I've been gone in this forum for so long that I don't know whats new and what happened to the previous mods lol.
  15. MrSplashy

Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

itruvor said:
    When will the new version ??? When ??? :roll: :grin:
    Patience, my friend. Well, if you can't wait I think there's a link to it where you can test it but I don't where I can find it but I know the guy, his name is GSanders.
Back
Top Bottom