Recent content by Mr Similan

1. Mr Similan

SP - General Female Warlords: Slider Solution

My requests would be making women rights culture dependant (with the empire culture being split in southern and west/north faction). Then add some more bias to the companions.
    Men are more fighty than women as history has shown. Make most fighting and bandit companions male
    Women take more care of themselves and others. Healers should have a large female bias.
    Now here is where I'd like to see different cultures take reign. Who gets educated was a difficult choice for the common folk. Most of the time only important people in the household would go on and study, these in the west usually being male.
    The engineer, trade, math related compaions should be male only in male oriented cultures and mixed in the more open ones (southern empire/battania?) Going further on the idea. You should find more traders in aserai taverns, knights in vlandians etc.
    We could just take the popular view of scytians and apply them to the khuzait. This would mean that you can only get female warrior (horse archer) companions in khuzait taverns.
    The popfiction shieldmaidens can be added to sturgian and northern empire taverns. (reasoning is that they are nord mercenaries, not sturgian natives)

As for woman player characters. They should play very different than male ones. Warband showed how playing with prejudice was, and bannerlord should expand it. Marrying into clans as a woman should be possible. Charm should definitely open more roads to seduce lords than as a male. In general woman player characters should have it more difficult as a warband leader than male ones.
  2. Mr Similan

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Yo were the black women at?

I am interested in this but not just for women. I wanted to make a bedouin playthrough but there is barely any dark skinned companions or even from Aserai culture. I wouldn't mind it so much if we could do like in Warband and alter the appearance of companions but we can't.
    I like the idea of adding a nubian equivalent under the aserai. It would add more ways to expand and use some more of the dessert space.
  3. Mr Similan

I disagree with the fantasy statement. warband didnt have equel-rights and it made for more intressting gameplay as a female(see different ways of gaining power, arguing with lords). I dont see why Bannerlord shouldnt be warranted the same treatment. Especially with the southern empire having a female leader, it could lead to better intrigue
    @Timmortal stop replying to me since you missed the point of your fallicious argument
  4. Mr Similan

you are arguing in bad faith then, cause my comment was to a comment about there being to many female companions, to which i said half the people in the world are women, to which you said, women were forbidden in the army. So either you are a troll or forgot what the conversation was about.
    No your argument is bad and shouldnt be used. Let me show you why: As you stated more than half(51%) of the population is female. Yet the caresector is predominantly female with certain proffesions having a 90% female work base. Stating the population of females in general doesnt say anything about what sector they will occupy. Thus it's a bad argument and should not be used again
  5. Mr Similan

Didnt say anything about there being to many women ingame. 2nd camp followers dont constitue as an army so, as I said before, it's irrelevant to the topic of female warriors/soldiers.
  6. Mr Similan

we have said nothing about majority army, where in Bannerlord is the majority army female, ffs look a your troop roster, not a single female to be seen, but YOUR NAMED COMPANION! who might be a smith, trader, engineer or fighther or something else, can be female, in an army of a 100 thats makes it 1% female, my armies are nearing 200 with 3 female companions, 2 of them healers, are you now saying women were not healers? or are you saying healers did not travel with armies?
    You stated that the reason there were so many females was because the were over half the pop. I responded by saying that females were forbidden to join the army before the 1st WW. You told me I'm wrong. I havent said anything about companions, but Ill let you know that camp followers are not an army so your healer example isnt vaild either way.
  7. Mr Similan

Maybe you need to check your history because majority female armies did not exist. A culture which could be attributed having female warriors are scythians but its very debated and the term has been used for every steppe people in a 2500 year time span. Come with an example before telling me to do homework
    @Timmortal
    No you're wrong. They were not "been plenty of figthing women throught history". Come with examples instead of single, mostly noble women commanders, warriors. Large female fighting forcers were no where close to the norm before the 1st world war
  8. Mr Similan

Posting exceptions of women only proves the rule. The fact that women warriors are noted in history and not the countless male soldiers is proof of this. 2nd I said nothing about governing so its besides the point.
  9. Mr Similan

because more than half the people in the world are women.
    Women were forbidden to join the army before the 1st world war
  10. Mr Similan

Resolved Buying a workshop makes you unable to pay wages

After buying a wood workshop in Epicrotea I was unable to pay 3 consecutive wages, even though I had enough gold. Then I bought a second wood workshop at Dunglanys and I failed to pay my wages while still being payed 5k from profits at Epicrotea.
  11. Mr Similan

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Al Mansur's critique of the vlandian metallurgist knight is spot on. Vlandia should have an armour style reminiscent of the 11th century. As it stands right now the armour is too close to the ones available in warband, which is 200 years later than Bannerlord.
  12. Mr Similan

Symbols for banners in Bannerlord

Does this mean that the banner and symbol colour are seperate now?
  13. Mr Similan

Official release date of EA

You can't compare this to Bannerlord, the teams and the scale of the game are both very different.
    Agreed, but just wanted to say that I have faith in the ea of bannerlord
  14. Mr Similan

Official release date of EA

I'm just really hoping this isn't turning into another DayZ early access disaster.

Also, being for an estimated one year in early access is a red flag. It may be longer, game development often goes delayed. If the modding is also going to take that long, we're going to be in for a wild ride.
    how long was m&b 1 in early access?
Back
Top Bottom