Recent content by mournful

1. mournful

Shall we write a script? Soap Opera Movie!

Epicrules said:
    Who overcomes the challenges the world throws his way in an attempt to regain his humanity.

And he meets a genie who offers to grant him one wish upon which he asks for humanity. Shortly thereafter, he finds himself next to a huge manatee.
  2. mournful

Shall we write a script? Soap Opera Movie!

It should be a script about a man without a head.
  3. mournful

Sydney Cafe Siege

Really sucks about the two hostages that died. One apparently had three kids. So three little children lost their mother today. So pointless for this to happen. These weren't soldiers or politicians waging war. I'm usually numb to this sort of news but feeling really angry for some reason now.
  4. mournful

Post Difficult Questions Here

jacobhinds said:
    Be black, go to Sichuan province, and charge 100 RMB per photo.
    How much for a race-change operation?
  5. mournful

crodio said:
    Buy argentinean bonds
    I can't read or understand argentinean. And I only buy things in languages I can read & understand.
  6. mournful

K-64 said:
    Buying bridges, then waiting for their value to appreciate.

Too risky. The bridge may collapse and I'd be liable for any deaths. 'sides, I ain't got time to wait for any appreciation.
  7. mournful

Lumos said:
    If, by any chance, you've got $450K hanging around, send a 1000 my way, please. I'll help you with multiplying them:
    My father was the prime minister of Uganda before he was shot, and a coup was organised, now the army rules everything. I got away because I was sent on foreign education, but now that everything has cleared up, I am to inherit $160,000,000 from my father's stock options and private business revenues. I am afraid for my safety though, as the army generals who organised the coup against my father are likely to prevent me from getting my inheritance. If you help me transfer the money through banks, I will gladly give you 30% of it and if you want, I could make you a Deputy Prime Minister of Uganda. Contact me for more information.

$160 mill is NOT enough :/... $1 billion. 1 billion!! Although being a Deputy Prime minister is a plus. But the goal is a cool billion. Besides, I already sent something to a Nigerian prince and am waiting to be appointed the Minister of trade there and I think that may be a conflict of interest if I took a prime minister post in another country.
  8. mournful

I'll rephrase the question. What is the quickest way to turn $450,000 USD into $1 billion USD which does not involve prison time?
  9. mournful

What is the quickest path to becoming a billionaire?
  10. mournful

North Korea, Why does it still exist?

Apostrophes are baby quotes. One day they'll grow into full quotes. Anyway, I'm too lazy to use shift.
  11. mournful

That's not what I'm saying.
  12. mournful

Some of you don't know what quotes are for. If I wrote: What a 'wonderful' day... it doesn't really mean I'm claiming it's a wonderful day. The Copernicus thing was a joke, albeit not funny. As for making claims about Asians, of course I'm making a comment about some Asians and not all. Governments do the same thing with Americans or any other country for that matter. That's how the US ended up invading Iraq in response to their 'attack' on 9-11. Note the QUOTES around 'attack'. But perception among the masses is what drives politics. You need to convince the majority and that's about it.
  13. mournful

No, I did NOT claim Mexico was a failed capitalist state. I am not repeating for the third time what my argument is because you have no reading comprehension.
  14. mournful

Hostile resistance to the enlightenment I bring is expected. All great minds have gone through it. Copernicus, Galileo, Darwin...
Back
Top Bottom