Recent content by MORTII

1. WARBANDS ERROR

Simpley  when i play the glorius game in 3 seconds its Errors and " A problem haves come up and Warbands must  shut down "
    Thats happend...
    Should i Reinstall it ?
    Butt when i fire it up when the start launcher comes up its works  when i change it to a mod , wierd .
  2. WARBANDS ERROR

When i launch via steam after while i play in game desktop it ****ing crash its very anoying Any Help is good ...I have the latest  version and ****!
  3. Question about old Age of change

Its an nice Mod i like it a lot . Butt when i played its after a time its crashes . Why?
  4. Verifying ip number ...

Hello Guys and Dolls. When i am trying to play MP on Warbands. Then the text are showed in the left corner when you selected Map and servers. "Verifying ip number" Then it freezes  and i cannot do anything.I have the latest version of the game to. Any help would be great ... MVH ERIC.
  5. Witch are the lastest Versions Of Warbands And MOUNT AND BLADE?!

Need answer fast i have search buy the google.se but no succes ! Plz help!
  6. Warband Mod List *OLD*

Any god Lord of the Rings Mod out ?
    Or is it in progress?!

Cheers!
  7. [WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Witch factions will it be?
    It´s looks amazing and the best a irl time epok  based mod :grin:
    Cheers!
  8. SP Fantasy The Chronicles of Narnia Mod - A mod for Vanilla 1.011 - Recruiting

Keep up the good work !
    Narnia and Tolkien is my favorite fantasy of all time :grin:
  9. ERROR!

I have done that and yet nothing at happend.
    I try to move "Brytenwalda" from c/programfiles/MountandBladeWarbands to C:\Program\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband
    Butt the current model changer when you starts off the Warbands doesen´t find it.
    Should i try to reinstall and make a change before brytenwalda moves in to a folder?!
  10. ERROR!

Hello i have downloaded this mod brytenwalda  and doesn´t working. Any tips i don´t find it with my M&B WB Module changer when you starting the game and can change your mods. Any help would be nice wanna test this mod :) MVH ERIC!
  11. THE WARRIOS!

Who to lock ? or delete the this?!
  12. THE WARRIOS!

Delete this i don´t have the time for this it´s to diffecult for mee anyway.
  13. A small problem with Mount and Blade Warbands.

Now it work like a charm almost:grin:
  14. THE WARRIOS!

Thanks guys more info upcomming !
    It ´s my first mod you know.
Back
Top Bottom